COMMON SENSE WARNING ABOUT SPORTS BOOKS...

If a sports book indicates they don't want U.S business, I would be at the FRONT of the LINE when asking for a payout...

We are beginning to get a clearer picture each day on which sports books are caving in, and which ones are not...

Personally, I admire those who still cater to US citizens for having the mindset that they won't be bullied around...

If you have to even THINK about the safety of your money anywhere, then that is NOT where you should have it..

My 2 cents..

THE SHRINK

Re: COMMON SENSE WARNING ABOUT SPORTS BOOKS...

I want to make mistakes while I'm young. I want to be a highroller again someday!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am very surprised at the number of sports books giving in. It is their livelihood though. They owe me nothing.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

If you have any sig money offshore right now, you are crazy

If you have ANY money offshore right now you are crazy...

Nope. No significant money offshore. One days things will be better. Some of us don't have high paying jobs and are good at only some things.Last place I trusted was pinnacle.

The General

I am playing offshore with comfort right now. You are not a nut for playing offshore even in this environment.

You're nuts if you are you don't show caution or if you must gamble everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Im confused, earlier didn't the title of this thread say VIP? or at least Shrinks message was to take your cash out of VIP? did you edit that VIP info?

sean1

EOG Dedicated

General, I said significant because I have about 10% of my money offshore now... But how comfortable are you that you can get it back tomorrow if need be?

Before December I had over 90% of my money offshore and a good bit of 0% balance transfers...

Sean

The General

I am not comfortable that I can get it back tomorrow, but I am in for the long haul.