Fastest score tracker?

tool21

EOG Dedicated
I normally use covers or cbssportsline but lately they been kinda slow and buggy. Anybody have a real good site that updates quick and is reliable? Im impatient and can't wait 5min to see an update

Johnrl21

EOG Member
Re: Fastest score tracker?

lol...i feel ya...it's annoying to wait 10 mins....then get 5 mins of game time and 10 updates in like 15 secs...i dunno of a better one though:+clueless

Trace Fields

EOG Addicted

yahoo and donbest seem to track about the same. All are fed by Sportsticker stringers at each game and the fastest scoreboards are the ones who pay primo to post the most up to date scores.

fightknight

EOG Senior Member

SPORTSINTERACTION.COM, MOVE THE MOUSE TO SPORTS NEWS AND CLICK ON (LIVE SCORES )"PRETTY FAST"

peacemaker

EOG Member

Yahoo seems to be the best for large conferences and Top 25. sportsnetwork.com seems faster on the smaller conferences.

bhtroy

EOG Member

I like to use Donbest.com I just hit the refresh button every now and then. They are the most updated website I've used

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I like to use Donbest.com I just hit the refresh button every now and then. They are the most updated website I've used

agree it amazes me how many threads i see on score updates donbest is the best IMHO cbs and yahoo they have wrong info and scores all the time and its slow updating the scores on games outside the top 25 i guess if you want to see a red number everytime a score happens use espn or cbs or yahoo but if you want accurate scores fast use donbest

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

don best. there in order and ya dont have to weed thur non lined contests, cbs and yahoo jam when its busy