NY Reb's Thursday

Wednesday: 1-0 (+10*)
CBB YTD: 143-104 (+195*)
10* plays: 21-9
NBA: 14-12

Plays will be late again, but they will be here.

Re: NY Reb's Thursday

Much later than usual, but it's Thursday, games are late.

Nothing really excites me tonight.

5* UTEP +11
5* Arizona -3

NBA: Clippers/Sonics over 196

Good luck!

Ok, I'm going with two more. Quantity over quality tonight.

5* Georgia Tech +6
5* Washington St +1

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I think you mentioned this a while back, Reb, but that UTEP game is exactly why one should buy the half-point when applicable. It helped turn a would-be loss into a push.

I think you mentioned this a while back, Reb, but that UTEP game is exactly why one should buy the half-point when applicable. It helped turn a would-be loss into a push.

You are exactly right, UofM. It's amazing how often that turns a loss into a push, which is much more acceptable.

Thursday: 2-1-1 (+4.5*)
CBB YTD: 145-105 (+199.5*)
10* plays: 21-9
NBA: 14-13

The obvious short-term goal is to go over 200 plus units for the season. Hopefully that will be accomplished over the weekend.

I might have a play or two tomorrow night, but Fridays and Sundays are slow for me, as Vanshady pointed out in a thread not long ago, so it might be Saturday before I post more plays.

easymoney

EOG Member

Reb,

Its too bad you didn't have quality picks last night, just quantity, oh well. +4.5 units. Keep the lack of quality picks coming...............................

Sorry I missed your 10* on Wed. I was traveling back home from Aruba with the family. Thanks for all you do.:cheers