Sonny's Sunday Action...

Kentucky+9 (3)

Miss St-3 1st' (2)

Crieghton+2 (2) <---- still waiting on a line change, if can get 2.5 i will buy to 3 and add 2 units.

UL-Monroe+5 (2)

Siena+2 (2) <---stilll waiting on a line change....same shit as creighton

CMU+11' (3)

Re: Sonny's Sunday Action...

ThankS Shady...GL

So there isnt any confusion...i have not yet bet Creighton or Siena.
I will post when i do. Good Luck with ur action.

TryTryTry....I'm gainin on you man! Chippin away at ur lead week by week!You best be scared!!!!!!!:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Does it feel extra exciting to bet the ol' alma mater? I went to a D3 school-- never could do that. Shrink goes wild w/ ODU, was just wondering.

Looks to be a good day if UL-Monroe can get the cover....

Siena+3 (4) Sportsinteraction

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Sorry Buddy got a bad deal on Monroe not to cover!!! Nothing is as brutal as college basketball Sienna can still make us profitable day GO SAINTS not the Louisianna ones either!!!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

(I wasnt as fortunate got mine at +5 and +6 so I ahd a push and a loss. I think losing with the dog in overtime is comparable to having 1 .5 runs in baseball and the home team hits a 2 run homer.

munson15

I want winners...

Misfit, I did it a little differently. Bet the original +5, then as the line moved, I middled -5 and +6, figuring I bought myself 1.5 points pretty cheaply since they had to lose by 7 to lose $$. Lost the original bet, but the middle hit so I had a gain at least. Tough way to go. The baseball analogy is so true.

munson15

I want winners...

Hey Sonny, thanks for Siena on the late game. Reb had Marist, was going to wash it but took the points. Always nice to win the last game of the day! Would have been much better if not for the bad beat for ULM. An excellent weekend, thanks again Micelli!:cheers

msftkid

EOG Addicted

I always say good things happen to nice people good going Munson it is always fun to side or middle a game its like getting something for nothing!!!! It sure is fun!!!

munson15

I want winners...

It doesn't happen often (except for yesterday, 3 of 15 middles hit for me), but there's nothing like putting up $5-10 and winning a c-note. When Pinnacle was around, my biggest plays were the "juiceless middles" I could set up w/ +odds at Pinnacle. Thanks for the kind words, Misfit.:cheers

Back to the UL Monroe game, would you say playing the middle around your bet is better than buying points? See, I usually flat bet, so instead of adding units, I shopped around and once the middle was in, I felt like I had +6.5 on the original bet because a 6-point loss was still going to pay.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Playing numbers are always strictly subjective. However if you only have a side open(win one tie one) and are laying-10 you have to side 1 in every ten to make money If you have a middle shot (-3 +4.5) you have to hit 1 out of 20 to make money. One down side is you need a source of low or late quality numbers to furnish the volume and quality of plays to make it financially attractive. I have a saying that holds true alot of the times: Bad numbers normally preceed BAD MONEY!!! I have to admit there is alot of gradification in hitting your number!!

munson15

I want winners...

Reduced juice is a tremendous assist in playing that way. I have 3 reduced juice shops funded currently, and the 1 in 10 ratio is cut significantly even if only one side is reduced. Definitely an interesting discussion, though. Sounds like you've been around, I have been betting since 1979, but moving $$ and trying to take advantage of middles, etc. only a couple of years.

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry to hijack your thread, Micelli! :doh1 Sometimes I forget whose page I'm on when responding to a question.

I got no problems with you guys discussing any type of waging info/insights
in my thread.....as long as there isnt any fighting or bashing it's cool with me.
nice job on the middle.

And i wish i had put alot lmore on Siena. I knew they were gonna kick some ass today. Yeah well...3 positive days puts a smile onmy face. Off the schnide and ready for Tourny Action!

Back on track Micelli...good work bro...

not many cbb bball games tommorrow, lets pluck a winner or two on this small card...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for letting me know, I'm just glad I marked Siena down in pencil early in the day and kept checking back. Was disappointed to miss the Northeastern "miracle" Friday:cheers but what an excellent weekend! Thanks for the solid work! Come to think of it, the N'Eastern under is what got you started on a nice roll.