LATE GAME - St. Marys (CA) and St. Clara

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: LATE GAME - St. Marys (CA) and St. Clara

alright guess just stick with our bet as it stands now...

You sound so disappointed haha. I am also up past my bedtime to join you degenerates in finding out the outcome of the last bet of the night...

Micelli, sorry to post re: nothing about my original post..but where in Philly? I am a student at Nova. We play Depaul in the 1st round of BE Tourny, all I have to say is one word: REVENGE. Jay will have the Cats ready for the payback game, and afterall - wer are playing the best basketball right now in the season. Can't wait. Thanks for posting.

South Phillly....you're account is active man. If Nova can bring their defense for 40 minutes they are def a dangerous team.

Cannon

Banned

Now I just have to get Santa Clara to hold on and not screw the pooch!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

I wish I had more than $25 on the second half under!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

Crap Santa Clara had a 11 point lead 39-28 with 17 min left and looks like they can't hold it choking bastards.

good shit Cannon! saved dissapointing day for me...hit that under as well though for little extra...trifecta

<TABLE class=tableinfo cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableright><TD align=middle>Ticket #3278876
Mar-4 10:10:00 PM</TD><TD>INTERNET/-1</TD><TD>Mar-4 10:04:36 PM</TD><TD>
CBB</TD><TD>STRAIGHT BET
[2758] 2H SANTA CLARA u69-110</TD><TD>198/180</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

We got this one. St. Clara up 11 with less than a minute left.

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Cannon... :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Congrats guys :party:party:party

Fuck yea! A little +780 before bed time is perfect...

Thats what EOG is all about. Helping each other make money...

round of applause for Cannon:3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir:

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Yup, very nice Cannon. Thanks for the late night play.

Now I am getting my ass to sleep. 'Nite folks...

Cannon

Banned

Added another +$1725 to the money pile on that one. Crap you guys made me sweat it in tonight. I felt like a had 10K on it from the pressure of missing it for you guys. DIRTY you bastard pick some NBA winners tomorrow. These plays I get from some large golfing buddies who are monster local books get some good info most of it late say one hour before the game before it gets down the chain to me. It does not win everygame but you know they are putting you on the right side by watching the way the games play out. Dirty knows the plays do well as I used to post them at our old site in foots and baskets. I used to try and post them at the old site but I play at Matchbook some and if I was to post these all the money I would want to grab at Matchbook would be gone from those who look at this site. Usually you can only get about $500-$700 at matchbook that has decent odds on any NCAA play. Any other exchanges that have cheap juice? I have to have the cheapest juice possibl!!!!.

Well it is time to play my favorite song by my favorite band. I play this at the end of the night and before the games start the next day. If you do this and look at BRITTNEY'S ass in my thread you will have huge weeks like me.

You guys owe me a steak dinner!!!!

YouTube - Slade - Cum on feel the Noize

great job everyone, that's why this forum is so great...we somewhat collaborate and share our thoughts/opinions. im glad most of us hit this one.