Monday Hoops

Very solid week last week and time to do the shit all over again...Man am i tired from that late night degenerate game...But it was well worth it...

VCU-3...Man i chickened out yesterday at the last minute from backing these guys, but not tonight. I dont care if Nostradamus says they lose by 20 i am going to pay to see it. Pella-Rosa DID play yesterday and can't see him not playing tonight. This is GM's 4th game in 4days so the legs gotta be wearing down a bit...this is VCU's 3d in 3. It is VCU's turn to wear the slipper this year. I love thier constant pressure Defence and abilitly to hit 3's and put lots of little 8-2, 10-4 type scoring runs together...think they cover this number relatively easy tonight...

be back with more...

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted
Re: Monday Hoops

I jumped on this one about an hour ago before reading your thread and got it at 3.5. Glad to see a respected opinion is on the same page...I see an easy cover here...GM is getting too much respect b/c of last years team.

I also love Siena though giving a point to a smaller, less physical team in Niagara. Siena has swept the season series, beating them by double digit points in each game. Niagara's athleticism carries them against teams they match up well with, but Siena is too big and can run. Another easy pick-up.

Also a small play on North Texas tonight....

GL on tournament week!..

Thanks and good luck to you Perro...I agree last years tourney run is giving a little value with VCU tonight, i would not even consider backing GM here at less than +7...

To be honest i like Niagra tonight though, but no strong lean really... i will wait for our resident Maac daddy Micelli's pick before playing and follow him...I can almost guarantee he will be on Siena though...

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah...when I woke up it had gone to -3.5 so I bought the 1/2 pt cause I want to be more like Van! :D

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Tailin' you tonight Shady. And just FYI for everybody else, the line is at -4 at some places.

I also think micelli is going to be on siena.

Yep - It is 4 here in Vegas, at least at the Coast properties. Jumped on it 'Shady:cool:

Lock & Load!!:+excited-

Man i wished i lived in Vegas Money...

i'm waiting to see if the Zags total rises some, gonna wait till the last minute and probably play the under. Hit the over with them last night, but that was due to LOTS of fouls and SD running with them...Clara plays better D and uses the entire shot clock most of the time...starting to really like the Under here...

so far just:

VCU -3...realize this is 4 and rising now, i would probably play it up to 5...

NBA- Magic -1.5 1st qtr- love this one...

Cannon

Banned

I go see that fool every day. He started betting my baskets the last week of January I won him a couple of grand and he cashed out. He should have continued he would have won another 15 K. I will tell him you asked about him. Shady I took VCU ML. and the NBA to win $300 each. Post some more winners.

Shady,

Don't chicken out this time! I will be there again rooting for my boys! I hope you make some money! If you do I do! GL Shady!

Shady,

Don't chicken out this time! I will be there again rooting for my boys! I hope you make some money! If you do I do! GL Shady!

So you been at the games? give me a feel for whats goin on there man... i hear the crowd is majority VCU because of proximty and i know they are shooting the ball well, any other feel, seem like "thier" year down there right?

Good Luck Shady....gonna lay off VCU cause i missed the number.

But i'm on Orl 1stQ. Thanks Bro and Good Luck

I agree with you on magic 1st qtr at home, Howard will start quickly against slower footed Bogut) I also like rockets +1 vs. cleveland (yao's back, rockets on the road have been fast starters) and heat at home -1.5 vs. hawks- (I like the heat momentum here, shaq inside presence huge last game).. .. Not trying to hijack your thread.. just exchanging data and opinion..GL and smack the bitch in the ass tonight..

Shit i dont mind at all Power, always like to hear thoughts and opinions...I agree Houston has become a thorn in my side, i am adding them to my list of teams not to bet against. and will start playing on them in good spots...

Denver has not covered thier last 4 home game 1st qtrs i believe...gotta think that trend has to change at some point and this is a good spot? might add that, thanks...

Great call Orlando first quarter. :cheers

I also have the under (200), so 30 points for the first quarter looks really good to me.

Thanks guys, that was a great game

All i got to say is :3dmondieu2:Maynar is a pimp. That was one of the best individual performances i have ever seen in the final 2 minutes of such a big game. That kid seriously dropped my jaw...:med3d-bravo:

nice 2-0 night, glad you guys made some money...

I was pulling for the syndicate to get that push Dirt...

***So you been at the games? give me a feel for whats goin on there man... i hear the crowd is majority VCU because of proximty and i know they are shooting the ball well, any other feel, seem like "thier" year down there right?****

Shady, You better believe I have been to these games. They are being played right here in Richmond Va. The Richmond Coliseum used to be where the Rams played their home games. It is actually on the VCU campus. The crowd is 95% VCU at these tourney games, so it feels like a VCU home game, just in a much bigger arena. We have been extremely exited with the way VCU has played this year. We have an unbelievable backcourt that can shoot the lights out and normally don't turn the ball over. Plus a top class new head coach in Anthony Grant. This win today gave VCU the most wins they have ever had in a season. The game today was a reflection of the VCU coaching. These guys hung in there despite a terrible shooting day 1-12 beyond the arc. Which is their stongpoint. Maynar in the last 2:22 took the game into his own hands and got the win for VCU.

I am glad they don't have to worry on selection Sunday now with the conference win. The feeling here is that they are going to be a 9 or 10 seed in the tournament. If their guards are on, they can be dangerous. They are a team that can upset a higher seed in the first round... remember Mason from last year!

I am glad you didn't back out of this time, and made some money tonight. Good job with your pick!

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

***So you been at the games? give me a feel for whats goin on there man... i hear the crowd is majority VCU because of proximty and i know they are shooting the ball well, any other feel, seem like "thier" year down there right?****

Shady, You better believe I have been to these games. They are being played right here in Richmond Va. The Richmond Coliseum used to be where the Rams played their home games. It is actually on the VCU campus. The crowd is 95% VCU at these tourney games, so it feels like a VCU home game, just in a much bigger arena. We have been extremely exited with the way VCU has played this year. We have an unbelievable backcourt that can shoot the lights out and normally don't turn the ball over. Plus a top class new head coach in Anthony Grant. This win today gave VCU the most wins they have ever had in a season. The game today was a reflection of the VCU coaching. These guys hung in there despite a terrible shooting day 1-12 beyond the arc. Which is their stongpoint. Maynar in the last 2:22 took the game into his own hands and got the win for VCU.

I am glad they don't have to worry on selection Sunday now with the conference win. The feeling here is that they are going to be a 9 or 10 seed in the tournament. If their guards are on, they can be dangerous. They are a team that can upset a higher seed in the first round... remember Mason from last year!

I am glad you didn't back out of this time, and made some money tonight. Good job with your pick!

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

Shady, I had to pull this out of the archives. I hope you were on VCU yesterday. What a great win! Even though Duke is not the Duke of the past this year, it is still a great win for VCU. Richmond Virginia is going nuts today. Pitt here we come! :+excited-

I wasn't on the game Felker but i love VCU, wish i would have played on them though! Got scared of all the dogs getting the shit kicked out them!

Maynor is as good or better than 90% of the guards in the country... i just really like this team.