POST YOUR BEST PLAYS FOR TUESDAY (98-44-3)

Cannon

Banned
We went 16 winners 1 loser against the spread. This is 8 winning days in a row since we started doing this.

That is .690 pct. over 142 plays that is just unreal what we have done.

Cannon

Banned
Re: POST YOUR BEST PLAYS FOR TUESDAY (98-44-3)

Wright St. buy a point for the game
Wright St. first half

Princeton
N.Ariz moneyline
Idaho
Weber St. moneyline

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap align=right> 240.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 200.00 </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 730 .Oral Roberts -8 -120 buying ? for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post>I would like to thank everyone for the winners.</FORM>
<FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post> </FORM><FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post>I really like this one tonight.</FORM>
<FORM name=WagerListForm action=AlWagerDetails.asp method=post>Good Luck!</FORM>

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

4-2 on this site, but im hardly bringing that record up its so good. 16-1 is unreal.

TCU +4.5
Knicks -2
Weber State -2.5

Being in AZ and getting some of the games on TV/Radio in Phoenix, and having friends and NAU, I am leaning towards Montana in this one. They always seem to have NAU's #. Friends at NAU agree. However, everyone in this thread is so hot and is on NAU that I'm just going to stay away from the game completely. I'll follow seemingly everyone on this thread with Wright State +1.5.

yea this record is unreal. think i am 5-1 on here or soemthing like that, not sure exactly though, but we have all been doing are part...

today:

Bulter Over whatever u get the line at...

munson15

I want winners...

Weber St., I just heard from 105, and he instructed me to post this one. Will take credit if it wins!:+textinb3

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Idaho + 6 (San Jose St won one game by more than 5 points this season)

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Idaho U +6 , Weber St -3 , Over 119.5 butler/wright st

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

We went 16 winners 1 loser against the spread. This is 8 winning days in a row since we started doing this.

That is .690 pct. over 142 plays that is just unreal what we have done.

weber st. -2.5
N AZ under 157.5
Tor over 211

Last edited:

Johnrl21

EOG Member

aight shady i really wanna take the butler over...it started at 116...now at 121.....hmmm...should i still take it???...i dunno...5 points is a kinda large line swing

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I wont play the worst of the bet on that total in Butler/WS game.

aight shady i really wanna take the butler over...it started at 116...now at 121.....hmmm...should i still take it???...i dunno...5 points is a kinda large line swing

yea jeez man didnt see it going as high as 121...certainly getting the worst of it at 121. Honestly i can't say to play it or not. Getting the worst of a line always seems to bite ya in the ass...

Hercules

EOG Addicted

IF YOU GOT THE WEBER STATE GAME IN LATE AND DIDNT BUY THE 1/2 OR 1, YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON TONIGHT !!!

IF YOU GOT THE WEBER STATE GAME IN LATE AND DIDNT BUY THE 1/2 OR 1, YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON TONIGHT !!!
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.:+crying-5 My local doesnt give me that option. I'll take the push though.

Cannon

Banned

Why would you have a local as your only place to bet. You are a stupid ass.

Why would you have a local as your only place to bet. You are a stupid ass.
Easy Cannon... I have no means to deposit funds due to the recent legislation. I've been in your corner and following your plays. I would hope that you would refrain from the name calling. In the words of MO, I still Heart U!:cheers

Cannon

Banned

What do you mean you have know way to deposit funds? You can deposit funds any place you need to...

What do you mean you have know way to deposit funds? You can deposit funds any place you need to...
US Credit Card = No Go @ offshore sites. If that makes me a dumb ass, I apologize. not sure why you are busting my balls, but it doesnt real matter to me. Just keep doing what you do. I support you.:cheers

You can deposit in any account with a virtual visa...

www.www-card.com

its a online virtual visa but maxs out at 235 a time...

works great gives you all info and.

I am not advertising for this place not sure how EOG is just wanted to throw in a way to deposit from ealier post. I opened an account at thegreek and deopisted using this method. Everthing went smoothly.

You can deposit in any account with a virtual visa...

www.www-card.com

its a online virtual visa but maxs out at 235 a time...

works great gives you all info and.

I am not advertising for this place not sure how EOG is just wanted to throw in a way to deposit from ealier post. I opened an account at thegreek and deopisted using this method. Everthing went smoothly.
Thanks for the info.. will try it tomorrow.

But Woodshed my bank did block my debit card after this so after you use it let you bank or credit card company know so they know it is you and do not block your card. BOL my man.

But Woodshed my bank did block my debit card after this so after you use it let you bank or credit card company know so they know it is you and do not block your card. BOL my man.
Thanks Not2 good , much appreciated.

Any questions shot me a holla. Happy to help degenerates gamble anytime...

Cannon

Banned

Matchbook and Cris always took my credit cards. Use them. Cascade and Trojan take them last time I looked.

Matchbook and Cris always took my credit cards. Use them. Cascade and Trojan take them last time I looked.
Now we are getting somewhere... much appreciated, along w/ the winners. Thank you Cannon.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty can get you set up and get some good bonus money. Always use books -105 or Matchbook, and if you can stay away from -110 books. Your profits will double if you do. I do like Cris because they post early lines. Dirty can you get anyone a better deal at matchbook for 5K deposits other than the free commissions for 2 weeks. What kind of deals can you get at some -105 books. Anyone know other sites like Matchbook that take US customers?

I love Matchbook they pay great but not much money available sometimes to bet on the exchange.

Dirty can get you set up and get some good bonus money. Always use books -105 or Matchbook, and if you can stay away from -110 books. Your profits will double if you do. I do like Cris because they post early lines. Dirty can you get anyone a better deal at matchbook for 5K deposits other than the free commissions for 2 weeks. What kind of deals can you get at some -105 books. Anyone know other sites like Matchbook that take US customers?

I love Matchbook they pay great but not much money available sometimes to bet on the exchange.
Thanks Cannon. I'll get a hold of Dirty tommorrow. I have talked to him personally a few times, but don't want to be a burden to him. I know that he doesnt mind, but I am used to not asking for help, as I am pretty sucsessful capping football, so I've never had to ask for help. I know Shit about basketball, and appreciate all of the winners that i get from you guys. I NEVER had a losing week in football w/ my bookie, so I never had to find another outlet (i.e. an offshore) to bet with. I will definitely take your advise.:cheers Thank you.

Cannon

Banned

Hey I don't know shit about basketball or how to cap them either. I guess that is why I always win...