Official 2007 "American Idol" Chatter Thread

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Official 2007 "American Idol" Chatter Thread

was surprised that Alaina remained...according to that chart, she basically got NO VOTES, compared to the others..then when she was up there in the bottom 2, figured she was gone...but dial was wrong for the 1st time..

was surprised that Alaina remained...according to that chart, she basically got NO VOTES, compared to the others..then when she was up there in the bottom 2, figured she was gone...but dial was wrong for the 1st time..

dialidol only batted .500 tonight bad start for dialidol since they claim a .870 pct..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

well, 3 years in a row, i have predicted the Idol Winner from the 24 round, so this year i have made my selection.....

I picked some dark horses the last couple years, as Taylor was not expected to win it all, and Carrie blossomed as the competition went along, and people felt Fantasia was too "brass" to win it all...but this year, i have to go with the popular choice after night #1......from the auditions, to the first performance, this lady has been the most consistant....and if she can perform at even 75% of what she gave Wednesday night, she will beat this field......plus u factor in that she reminds alot of people of Jennifer Hudson, and she is on top right now, will help people remember her when voting...

Good luck...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Guys seem to be stepping it up this week...think they were embarrassed by how bad they seemed last week, and how the girls got all the attention....

first guy up tonight, was very good....next 2 have been good as well...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

we might have just seen the last performance by Sunjaya..

yuk..

I only watch cuz my woman watches it but dang, these people couldn't sing their way out of the shower!

royboy

EOG Dedicated

we might have just seen the last performance by Sunjaya..

yuk..

Let's hope so, but he should have been gone after last week also. I think Blake will tear it up this week, he may be the best of the guys imo.

Like a bad night at the bar everyone is a star...........:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Katie

EOG Master

z, you need to go on american idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

time to get to the final 12 starting tonight......

We are at 16 now, and we will get rid of 2 guys and 2 girls this week, and then move to the BIG STAGE......

Hopefully we get rid of some of the dead wood tonight and tomorrow night.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

they guys sucked tonight...

they are lucky that the final 12 is gtd balanced, otherwise it might be about 8-4 , girls to guys..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

It could be a 6-2 ratio girls to boys when we get down to 8 would not surprise me to see 4 guys go before the first girl goes when we get down to 12.

They sucked early voting results from dialidol

DialIdol.com - Measuring the busy signal.

i dont doubt that....its shaping up, like season 3, when the final 3 were all girls....Fantasia, Diana, and jasmine.....and no 5 that went out that year was Jennifer Hudson....only man to advance past #5 was George, and he was pretty good..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

first time i have heard them even make reference to Antonella's pictures...they simply said she has been "targeted" by the media....and Simon of all people was nice about it, saying she has handled herself very well in the face of it, but facts are facts, and its time for her to go......she does not have the talent of the others..

first time i have heard them even make reference to Antonella's pictures...they simply said she has been "targeted" by the media....and Simon of all people was nice about it, saying she has handled herself very well in the face of it, but facts are facts, and its time for her to go......she does not have the talent of the others..
True... But DAMN IS SHE HOT!:cocktail

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

True... But DAMN IS SHE HOT!:cocktail

i agree there...but i can look at the pics if i want to just "see her"...

i watch Idol to hear someone who can actually sing good...

2 different things..

but no dispute , shes a hottie..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

here we go...

time to say bye to Antonella and most likely Sunjaya, or whatever his name is...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Well, America was right and voted Antonella out, however, they screwed up by booting Sabrina as well....she was a very good singer, and should still be around...there are at least 3 other girls with worse voices than her....

shame there..

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Well, America was right and voted Antonella out, however, they screwed up by booting Sabrina as well....she was a very good singer, and should still be around...there are at least 3 other girls with worse voices than her....

shame there..

I agree Bucs, but I am happy since I think Haley is the prettiest one of the girls.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Sabrina got hosed, Sunjaya should have been the other girl voted off with Antonella.:whatever:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Once again, Melinda is WOWING THEM , and the guys are sucking....

2 guys down, and they have been horrible.....Melinda sings, and the audience is in tears through most of it.....

We might see 5 girls, and -0- guys left, when we get near the end, if they dont up the game..

Agree Buc's the guys are Brutal we could see a final Four or Five of ladies only

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Sunjaya has GOT TO GO...

He's a nice kid, but no way he belongs here...Sundance should be up there...

And whats bad enough is, if there ever was a night when Sunjaya might have an advantage over the other "guys" would be on a night when they are singing Diana Ross....and he still blew it.....

I will give the guys the benefit of the doubt though, its hard for guys to sing Diana Ross........

But then again, in other years, the girls have had to do Elton John, Prince, Elvis, Barry Manilow, and others..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Their top 3 so far, would be my top 3 for the night....thats for sure..

Surprised to see Chris S doing so well though, he butchered a great love song....

And who the hell chooses a classic duet, to do on a solo singing show....geesh

They might as well skip to the finale Bucs I agree that Melinda and Lakisha
are the best 2..then there's the rest

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

kinda surprised to see Phil down there in the bottom 3...

no surprise on Brandon, as he was really bad, and forgot the words...

Need Sunjaya to join him, then tell Phil to sit down.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Looks like a surprise vote off tonight, as Chris and Stephanie are the bottom 2.....

no way i thought both Sunjaya, and Haley could avoid the bottom....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

something wrong with the picture, when Stephanie is already gone, and both Sunjaya, Haley, and Gina are still around....

ugh..

Katie

EOG Master

seems to happen every season...someone gets kicked off way before their time!

biggamer3

EOG Master

BTW Haley is maybe the hottest chick ever in the top 10

she looked awesome last night!

biggamer3

EOG Master

No one here follows Idol?

woulda thought this thread would be jammin