SHAWN GOTTI

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
My email address was sent to you. when you get it please just use it and send me an email so I can reply to you an email. Thanx.

Re: SHAWN GOTTI

Gees that's right, MadCapper - it's been 6 months now. Your baby came about a month after mine as I remember.

Where are you having the party at?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gees that's right, MadCapper - it's been 6 months now. Your baby came about a month after mine as I remember.

Where are you having the party at?

Born sep 26 :)

Having very small party at my apt in NJ. You are more than welcome to stop by and have some cake and see my son :)

MadCapper<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_634065", true); </SCRIPT> ............LOOK, IM REALLY SORRY THAT I COULDNT HELP!:( :( :( :( :( :( ITS JUST THAT THE LAST TIME A BUDDY ASKED ME TO FUCK HIS WIFE WHILE HE WATCHED , SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME AND LEFT HIM!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MadCapper<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_634065", true); </SCRIPT> ............LOOK, IM REALLY SORRY THAT I COULDNT HELP!:( :( :( :( :( :( ITS JUST THAT THE LAST TIME A BUDDY ASKED ME TO FUCK HIS WIFE WHILE HE WATCHED , SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME AND LEFT HIM!

Its her fantasy though man! You just crushed her dream!

Where in NJ, MadCapper? My mom still lives in Clifton and I'm usually around there for a visit every month or so.