what D O C really stands for

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Delighted
Over
Communism
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: what D O C really stands for

This coming from a man who enjoys the Fascist state that Bush has implemented in this country ...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Doc MOron

do you understand this is the only country that you can spew the moronic hatred you spew on here and not be killed or jailed for it.

youare so stupid you don't realize you live in the only free country in the world.

amazing how stupid you are that you dont get that.
:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004
</TD></TR><TR hb_tag="1" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You're a Fascist .... a real disgusting lowlife who is too afraid to fight
for the honor of that SON OF A BITCH ASSWIPE WITH THE LAST NAME
OF BUSH

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
DOC MORON
you can only aspire to be 1/1000000000000th the man that GWB is.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yep ....

speaking out against a corrupt AWOL Nazi warlord who called the Constitution a "God damned piece of paper" while running this country NINE TRILLION DOLLARS into debt while getting Scientists to shut up the effects of global warming truly defines the word traitor

YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER WHY YOUR ASS IS TO AFRAID TO FIGHT IN
IRAQ ....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Delighted
Over
Communism

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

They dodge for a reason ....

and blame others and call others Traitors just like their heroes do on a
regular basis

I showed up the first time talking about the activities of the Neo Nazis and
KTB jumps in with the typical name calling crap ... same thing with Nicolas

The Right is the same in public as on the Net ....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">just when i thought doc's lies could not get larger he posts the post underneath...when everyone here knows he is the 1st to attack and was originally and then i could not take it anymore from a full blown loony tune</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
I showed up the first time talking about the activities of the Neo Nazis and
KTB jumps in with the typical name calling crap

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really?

Try again .... I attack Bush's corrupt policies and dont take any shit off the
Neo Nazi name throwers and that is fact

You and Devil attacked me since day one as have your "Shadow", Nicolas
and others --- AND I DONT CARE AS I AM HAVE TAKEN ON LARGER PACKS
AND HAVE ALWAYS HELD MY OWN AND ALWAYS WILL

Bush is crumbling ..... the lies are no longer sellable and Americans are slowly waking up to the workings of this Mafia style run govt

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I forgot .....

come on Gomer .... ya need $20 for a cab ride to the recruiting depot??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"I think maybe Wrigley and Doc are right ....I need to back up my talk with some fighting of them dang Insugent fellas ..."

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">unlike doc i answer questions put to me..

i have answered that question..it is in posts..read it..

i dont dodge..that is doc.

i tried debate all he can do is change subject because he is by far one of the dumbest individuals on this board..all he can debate is if he can cut and paste.

now unlike you doc moron...i have a life.. so you stay on here all night..get your 100 unresponded posts..jack off on your monitor to wrigleys posts while i go have sex with my wife.....
sex with a woman is fun doc..try it vs your pet.
:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004