Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

greek is still at mary -1 which is an excellent sign!

dirty

EOG Master

sorry cannon... just now seen this...setting up fantasy bases league

dirty

EOG Master

Almost got the over as well... Very well could have hit...amazing how missed FT's accumulate over a NBA game....Still got ATL out that can save the day....

Glad I didn't listen to my guy on Washington....what a Loser that was....LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Maryland can do this just hang on I got $500 on them.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Congrats cannon, looks like ur system turned it around after that tough week!

Cannon

Banned

Dirty the system from Monday- Sunday with no plays Friday went.

5 units
5 Winners 6 Losers

3 1/2 units
1 Winner 1 Loser

2 1/2 units
2 Winners 1 Loser

2 units
17 Winners 15 Losers 2 pushes

Combined Total
25 Winners 23 Losers 2 pushes

67 1/2 units of winners
66 units of losers

With The Juice the first losing week for the system but nothing that hurt that bad. Dirty,Reb and Micelli must have given me +15-20 games and the Super Bowl was a nice haul. Never thought after Thursday I would have won this much money for the week. I think it is important not to let a short bad run affect you. Sometimes when you least expect it everything starts to win again. I want to thank again Micelli,Reb and Dirty if my stuff cools I can tail you guys and make money. Dirty tell me who you like for Monday. Let's kill them in these baskets the rest of the way.
:dancefool

Tool this was the record last week not sure what you mean by having a tough week last week.

25-23-2
Units won 67 1/2
Units lost 66 + whatever you juice was

Sure a losing week but losing a few units not a tough week for most people.

Cannon

Banned

Yes if Chuck Luck stays on this site I will have to find a new home. You know the systems you can carry the flame for me next year in football and baskets and post the plays.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

That would be a pleasure!! :houra

I remember reading one ur posts that said your nfl system worked the past season, and the season 3 years ago. What happened the season before last? I think it was the 04 season you didn't say how u did.

Cannon

Banned

I bet the losing team against a winning team from weeks 9 to the next to last week of the season. If one team is .500 it is not a top play. This year I bet the last week of the season usually it breaks even or makes a small profit but this year it did well. You can ask Dirty but I don't ever remember it having a bad year. Seems to me it always makes a profit. This year it never had a losing week. This year I bet the plays on the moneyline and it was up huge betting only the plays that were underdogs on the moneyline. ALways trust this system it won't let you down.

Cannon

Banned

Got them both for $500 each Maryland and Washington both 12 point wins. Thanks Dirty and Micelli for all the extra winners guys. Dirty I have your Golden St. over 204 1/2 out for $300 going to sweat it in. On to another monster winning week.

dirty

EOG Master

Oh yea...I am watching and the pace is there....it is a track meet

dirty

EOG Master

Need 5 Fukkin' points in the last 3 mintues to push...finally got it...at 51 seconds left...

Smith hits a FT with 41 seconds left to give us the cover.....

ATL Missed 5 of 6 Free Throws during those 2 minutes....GS misses 2 layups..... I was ready to throw the remote thru the TV.....

But CHA CHING

Another winning day Gents....

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the winners. had a great week. i played a sunday night wtf 3 team parlay plus round robins on moneylines for sonics, bulls and hawks. great payout for some extra cash. havent had a week like this good since week 16 nfl.

:cheers :+signs8-3 :houra

Cannon

Banned

Put another 3 $100 bills in my stack. Boy I am getting some really large piles of money now. We have something special going her. Lets proceed to another monster week. If we hit a few losing days we must stay positive and continue with what got us to this point. The new top 25 polls are not out yet but I have

Louisville,Virgina and Texas things could change.

The top plays in my system had a monster week. 2 1/2 units to 5 units were on fire hope it continues. I remember when people used to laugh at my silly systems when I started posted a few years ago. Hope we are helping people with our plays. I am going to add Reb back into the mix for this week. Man is this ever a bunch of fun winning big each week.

Cannon

Banned

My top plays for the week went

5 units
6-0

3 1/2 units
1-0

2 1/2 units
3-3

10-3

41 units winners
7 1/2 units losers + whatever your juice was.

That is what I call kicking some ass at $100 a unit. Love this NCAA baskets.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice work, Cannon. Good to see that your system has bounced back. And also, I hope you reconsider and stay here at EOG. You help maintain the high level that this forum is at, and that level is alot higher than any forum I have visited (and not just sports-betting related ones).

Cannon

Banned

Sorry I can't stand that tout Chucky this site is not big enough for the both of us. We could have a NCAA basket contest to the end of the season and the loser has to leave. I would be in on that. We could use the closing line at wagerline to grade the games. The champ stays and the losers is banished from the EOG kingdom for ever and ever. Why does everyone say bounced back like it was getting killed it was + 1 1/2 units less your juice last week. + 67 1/2 units and - 66 units. Not that much of a losing week really. We have alot of baskets left so lets roll on.

Cannon

Banned

And about the high level you think I have helped in. They have put me in the jail dump more time than even Mofome. It is just a matter of time till the war between Chucky and I gets out of control again. I saw he was 1-6 on the last seven games he posted never bet any of his stuff if you are new to the site.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty we have 10,000 views on this thread. This is the lucky thread.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty what time does the top 25 polls come out Monday?

using last weeks Monday has

3 1/2 units
Texas - 7 1/2 this reminds me of the Georgetown game Saturday. This might be a blow out. I will take the ML if it is still a play.

2 units
Louisville
Virgina

Dirty see you tomorrow. If you get some hot NCAA info post it also,

The 1 unit bet against small favorites on the moneyline which went 2-1 Sunday on the plays at gametime road dogs getting +1 - +3 1/2

Monday two possible plays (1 unit)
Davidson if a dog
Chattanoga

tool21

EOG Dedicated

cannon, according to the AP on the 7th, Texas isn't even ranked and OK st. is 17, so Tex would be a 5 units play on the ML. Still should wait until the new polls come out though.

dirty

EOG Master

Guys.... Don't like a damn thing tonite in the NBA....That could change....

Thought about Utah as my Hawks have won 5 straight on the road for the first time in 15 years I believe.... spreads are just too damn high...

Denver is a Possible play as well, but GS is so damn erratic on the road....

Rondo

EOG Member

cannon, according to the AP on the 7th, Texas isn't even ranked and OK st. is 17, so Tex would be a 5 units play on the ML. Still should wait until the new polls come out though.

tool, sorry to butt in, I was wondering why it would be a play on the money line, instead of just a play on texas with the spread? Thanks alot.

Cannon

Banned

Texas is ranked #25 in the coachs poll last week so I have to lower them to a 3 1/2. These top plays have been winning ATS and SU. I am betting them for $100 a unit and have a nice bankroll built up with this system,Dirty and Micelli. This game looks like the Georgetown game Saturday a blowout. I am going to take them Moneyline just to be safe. Texas should not lose at home SU I hope. If the new polls come out and they are not ranked in either poll they are a 5 unit play.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I usually just play the ML's when a non top 25 team is favored over a top 25 team. But -7 would be some shit ML, so idk what to do. We'll have to wait for cannon to post em up.

dirty

EOG Master

I played them at -6.5 today...Trace Is on them as well so I like it even better... I don't see it going down any more, as matter of fact it is back to 7 at some places

Rondo

EOG Member

I usually just play the ML's when a non top 25 team is favored over a top 25 team. But -7 would be some shit ML, so idk what to do. We'll have to wait for cannon to post em up.

Ok, I gotcha. Yeah the payout would be bad. thanks for your time.
Goodluck to everyone tonight!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Cannon, in response to your responses...

Trust me, this forum is head and shoulders above any forums I have visited. I play alot of poker, and alot of the poker forums I have visited absolutely blow. They're full of immature douches that flame every thread. Sure there might be the occasional flame post here as well, but seriously, at those other forums, it is like every other post and poster has something negative to say. Also, there is a lot of positive posts with the motive of encouragement here, as well as a lot of solid insight into plays which is definitely more than can be said for other forums. The standard for both insight and behavior is much higher here, hands down.

As far as your system bouncing back, it just seems like it might have hit a rut, but I also think its because the system has had some 'absurd' success, and an even night now seems like an off-day.

Anyway, just know that your effort is appreciated.

dirty

EOG Master

Narrowed it down to this one for now

DET -8.5

Clippers are abysmal on the road...7-17-2 on the road and 0-3 as a 8/8.5 dog.... This is their 7th game in 10 days and they just want to get home...

Cannon

Banned

These are the offical plays for Monday.

5 units
Texas ML for me for 5 units

2 1/2 units
W. Virgina + as many as you can get

2 units
Louisville + as many as you can get

tool21

EOG Dedicated

damn dirty, that Det line is -10.5 now at my book. Not gonna play it.

dirty

EOG Master

yea....Brand was Declared out about 15 minutes before Tip

dirty

EOG Master

Tuesday NBA

Betting these when Cascade has lines up in a couple of hours

Memphis +1.5

Chicago -4.5

Will also watch Memphis Over and Houston Unders.....