Wrigley: FOX not bias??? KO vs O'Reilly tonite

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
First 20 minutes:

KO serving America and the talk was detailed about big of scandal is unfolding right now with the firing of Judges

O'Reilly - NOT ONE WORD

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Wrigley: FOX not bias??? KO vs O'Reilly tonite

O'really talks about how the left is trying to call "To Catch A Predator" a sting operation and therefore illegal...

Fox sells sex, never reports news...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Anyone that knows their CEO's background knows the only way FOX NEWS
would be "Fair and Balanced" is if this was 1938 and they were located
in Berlin

Mr. Big mouth said not one word:LMAO

Letterman said it to Mr. factor the best when he was a guest on Lettermans show.

LETTERMAN: I'm not smart enough to debate you point to point on this, but I have the feeling that about 60 percent of what you say is crap

Thanks Doc never seen that...Remember old Bill used to work for the show a current affair..He lacks debate skills like most his right wing counterparts remember his show is also taped so it makes you wonder how much of Bill being made a fool of ends up on the editing floor everyday.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I love it when O'Reilly starts bragging about "his kid" enlisting ....

His nephew?????

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Check it out!!

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies.
<!-- close mainstory --> <table id="documentcontainer" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="prevtab"></td> <td id="document"> <!-- document is here --> </td></tr></tbody></table>