Sorry ODU

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Very Very sad fact but VERY VERY True........ODU was SOOOOOOO much better of a team last year and didn't get in, this year they deserved to get in, but not as good as last years squad. They just don't have ANYONE that can score without help, that's the bottom line.......Pre Dahi knee problems last year, the Monarchs were hell on wheels....MD would have beaten ODU by 25, just better athletes....ODU did show that a good coaching staff and playing team ball can only only carry a team so far, but really not having any REAL good ball players gets ya in the long run in todays game....

Hitdogg

Re: Sorry ODU

I am so sick and tired of hearing about ODU after arguably their worst performance in the past 6 weeks...

Despite it all, what many seem to forget is that ODU WAS UP 3 with only 11 plus minutes to go!!!

Obviously, they belonged and put up a good fight for 3 /4th's of the game against a team ranked in the TOP 20 ALL YEAR LONG!!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing about ODU after arguably their worst performance in the past 6 weeks...

Despite it all, what many seem to forget is that ODU WAS UP 3 with only 11 plus minutes to go!!!

Obviously, they belonged and put up a good fight for 3 /4th's of the game against a team ranked in the TOP 20 ALL YEAR LONG!!!

ken let it go may'n!! you have to let go!!!

Yes, absolutely Shrink. It was just one bad run that caused them to lose, as anyone who closely followed the game will remember. This could have happened to any team. It's all easy for people to rag on ODU after losing a game like this. Where was everyone when they covered 10 games in a row?

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Not down playing ODU

1. They deserved to be in the field of 64

2. They were a team of overachievers all year

3. They have a great coaching staff

4. They don't have ONE player that will ever sniff the NBA or the NBA minors

5. They were A TON better last year

6. I love ODU

7. Bottom Line