Friday

Great week so far let's keep it going...

ND-3(120). I realize this pick is as popular as a girl at a kissing booth with a cold sore, But... I am going with the better team, from a better conference with a very managable -3 line. Seems to be working so far this tourney. And this may be a "square" play and i may feel stupid for it later but the Notre Dame O is a machine plain and simple. They average over 80 a game against very athletic Big East competition. Winthrop is not going to show them anything they haven't seen. At the same time i fully expect Winthrop to play great and compete hard. But in the end they will not be able to go bucket for bucket, or stop ND unless they have a bad shooting day. Too many scoring options for ND and too much leadership. ND also the bettrer ft% team and commits less TO's, both key for covering games... Just a tough draw for a very good Winthrop team. Playing the Dukies woulda been a better draw then the red hot Irish. Aside from some " march madness" ND moves on here.

UNLV 0141- Probably the largest bet of the day on this one. Check out Dirty's thread for good info on this play...

As Always will add more...

Cannon

Banned
Re: Friday

The only thing I hit Thursday was a couple of 5 units. Hope GT moneyline gets the money

I can't pick a side in the UNLV game. I really like GT but they worry me when playing away form home still...just rooting for points in this one...BUT

Adding:

Suns 1st qtr -1.5

After that thread, I gotta jump on ND for the game now as well (posted the 1st'). Good Luck Today, Thanks for the 1st Q bet.

After that thread, I gotta jump on ND for the game now as well (posted the 1st'). Good Luck Today, Thanks for the 1st Q bet.

:LMAO :LMAO yea i love it even more now:LMAO :LMAO

Good Luck Shed let's fucking destroy the books today!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

A win and a push....not really a good middle if you ask me but i wish you the best of luck munson!

nut6

EOG Master

when did they take that damn half point shot out of basketball???

I WAS ONLY JOKING

bol on your plays today

Certainly not laying the points w/ VA. -8.5 is a very tricky line to lay and i am not gonna automatically assume VA gets a DD win here...

It would have to be Albany or nothing for me.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Yea this game is tough to watch. Tech has absolutely no direction on offense. Its like nobody knows what the fuck is going on...they are just lucky that UNLV has gone cold in the last few minutes...

Great week so far let's keep it going...

ND-3(120). I realize this pick is as popular as a girl at a kissing booth with a cold sore, But... I am going with the better team, from a better conference with a very managable -3 line. Seems to be working so far this tourney. And this may be a "square" play and i may feel stupid for it later but the Notre Dame O is a machine plain and simple. They average over 80 a game against very athletic Big East competition. Winthrop is not going to show them anything they haven't seen. At the same time i fully expect Winthrop to play great and compete hard. But in the end they will not be able to go bucket for bucket, or stop ND unless they have a bad shooting day. Too many scoring options for ND and too much leadership. ND also the bettrer ft% team and commits less TO's, both key for covering games... Just a tough draw for a very good Winthrop team. Playing the Dukies woulda been a better draw then the red hot Irish. Aside from some " march madness" ND moves on here.

UNLV 0141- Probably the largest bet of the day on this one. Check out Dirty's thread for good info on this play...

As Always will add more...

Good 2-C-U ShaD,
That shuld be a good piece there buddy!

we got down on that 1 pretty good......
Gt as well buddy ,,, they should be the right-side.

sharp

munson15

I want winners...

Wise guys.:+textinb3You all know I'm trying to win on ND, or at worst land on ND 3 or 4 to side the game. I like to middle or side games, and w/ the play I have there, I'm really only -2.5 ND since if they win by 3, I'll still hit a side.

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

20-2 run by Winthrop after ND had built a nice little lead in the 1st half. Fuck ND. Thye definitely have the deer in the headlights look. They will be lucky to not get run out of the gym.

munson15

I want winners...

I guess it doesn't matter if I had a side, middle, or reverse up-the ass play on Notre Dame, they suck and I lose.:doh1

The rebirth of Friday night POker is coming JT. Not tonight but very very soon

COmpletely sucking ass today, Need the Suns 1st qtr to come thru and ADDING:

Nova-1

fenlipoo

EOG Member

In addition Armorsmithing can easily cost an extreme amount of Kinah pumped into it to rise to a

decent level for when Aion Gold becomes

profitable. Although selling armor for around the mid level 20 region is a good starting point for

when players start venturing into the Abyss, the real business opportunities will open up at end

WOW Gold.
Once you attain 450 Armorsmithing skills and can start crafting the high end armor, it is time to

spend many an hour in the Abyss. Being in the Abyss will give you many things needed for the goal

of Buy WOW Gold very best. Firstly you are going to need to load up

on Divine Power. Divine power can be gathered from killing the various Balaur monsters in the

zone. Always try and work towards controlling as many fortresses as possible as this allows you to

buy much more of the rare recipes that are available at that

WOW Power Leveling and up

Aion Gold Account.