NY Reb's CBB Friday (Thursday: 5-0)

Thursday: 5-0 (+35*)
10* plays: 27-11

Here's what I got overnight:

10* Florida -27
I cannot imagine Jackson St hanging around within 30 of the Gators, even if they play reserves most of the game. I think this is the largest spread I've ever put a 10* on, but Jackson St just plays in a different league than the Gators. They should be run off the court.

7* Villanova -1
Just think Kentucky will have a tough time winning this one.

Probably some more posted during the day on Friday in this very thread.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: NY Reb's CBB Friday (Thursday: 5-0)

I have been leaning Nova as well.... Think UF covers as well.... but i got a personal rule.. no faves over 24.... Good Luck Reb

RedStorm88

EOG Enthusiast

Got nova too! Also lookin' to see Tubby Smith out of KY. It's almost a guarentee if KY loses 1st round. A two for one deal!

For those who like to speculate in value.

The Ole Miss baseball team is playing at #1 and undefeated Vanderbilt tonight, and they are on the board at Olympic at +200. Here's the thing: Ole Miss Friday starter Will Kline is in the same class as Vandy star David Price, he just isn't as well known yet. This isn't a homer play -- I follow college baseball closely for the sport of it. This game has great potential of going 1-0, 2-1, or something very similar that either team could win. Kline is really looking forward to this challenge, and he will prove this season to be a dominant college pitcher who will be drafted high. The Ole Miss batters have seen Price the two previous years, and they can hit him.

Anyway, Ole Miss +200, small.

ready4luck

EOG Member

Nice one on florida .............28/11 on 10*s..awesome..............
Thanks again on your picks. Wagerline has Ole Miss at +5 for Monday

10* Florida -27 wins by 43.

10* plays: 28-11 (72%)

In the Ole Miss +200 baseball game, the Rebs led 2-0 but Vandy tied it in the ninth, then won 3-2 in the 10th.

Like I said, at +200 where either team could have won, it was worth a shot.

Now 1-1 in college baseball, but winning since both plays were on dogs.

Thanx Reb I picked up 2.3 units with the Fla (W) and Vill (L)

Glad you picked up the positive units, but I wish we could have swept both.

Hell, I used to be happy just to not lose.

Cute avatar.

Florida was about the easiest win ever. I wasn't betting on Florida so much as I was against Jackson St. Very few people outside of Mississippi know how bad they truly are. They would have a hard time staying with Florida's reserves for a whole game, as we saw. Even with the 27-point spread, I came very close to making this my 15* GOY. Of course, that's easy to say after a convincing win, but Jackson St was given way too much credit with that line.