I am (Tied for) #1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
in the playboy.com contest i went 29-3 and good for 137 points and tied for #1 out of 964 people and i should have 139 and all alone in 1st but for some stupid reason i clicked N Texass to beat Memphis - STUPID

WOW

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: I am (Tied for) #1

Nice work Winky, I got 28 wins thus far.

Tough loss on Villanova today which kept me from going 16-0. Thats fuckin shit though putting in the wrong pick. Keep up the great work though.

Who do u have winning it all?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Nice work Winky, I got 28 wins thus far.

Tough loss on Villanova today which kept me from going 16-0. Thats fuckin shit though putting in the wrong pick. Keep up the great work though.

Who do u have winning it all?

G'Town over Florida (UCLA and the F(b)uckeyes round out my F4)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

GL Winky

What's the reward?

i know all entries that beat DEanna brooks - the PM whose picks we are going against - get entered into a drawing with the grand prize winner getting flown to SF for the MLB all star game and tix to it and a PB plarty

i do agree with Lawrence - the grotto is what i would want and right now i am "pushing a few buttons" to try and get into the Mansion and if i do my friend and i said the FIRST thing we are doing is jumping into the Grotto - and since there are more social diseases in there than are known - my guess is my dick would shrivel away soon afterwards

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I am now all by myself in 2nd place about 13 points back of the leader BUT i am not the slightest bit worried about him since i control my own fate and can win it if things go my way

i know i have no shot but to be in SECOND PLACE after the first weekend and out of 964 people is AWESOME!

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

I took a beating in my bracket today.
I started off tied for 1st with 2 other people. Then when Tennessee beat Virginia I fell to 12th and tumbled to 30th with the rest of the games and lost a final 4 team in Wisconsin. Oh Well I guess there's always next year normally I am toast after the 1st day.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I took a beating in my bracket today.
I started off tied for 1st with 2 other people. Then when Tennessee beat Virginia I fell to 12th and tumbled to 30th with the rest of the games and lost a final 4 team in Wisconsin. Oh Well I guess there's always next year normally I am toast after the 1st day.

i had Tenn sunday and believe it, or not, had UNLV BEATING Wisky in my bracket (i enter several contests but all my picks are the same unless i make stupid mistake - like in the PB.com contest somehow i picked N Texass over Memphis and in another one took AZ over Purude - but those were accidents - especially Memphis although i did have them losing to NV Sunday)

i have 12 of 16 in the Sweet 16 but more importantly my Elite 8 is 100% INTACT

Ohio State over aTm
G'Town over UNC
UCLA over Kansas
Florida over Oregon

i feel really good that most if not all will make the Elite 8 and the ONE game that worries me more than any other one is Ohio State playing either aTm or Memphis. i don't think i can win the pool if the F(b)uckeyes fail to make the F4 - assuming the other 3 do, too

Good luck Wink. I'm in 5th out of about 50 people in the $20 buyin I entered. The only thing that hurts is that although I'm really close to the lead, the guy in first has the exact same final four as me with Florida over A&M as the last game. His tiebreaker (points scored) is just four points away from mine. He has Southern Illinois over Kansas so I could really use Kansas to win that one to bump me up.