Seriously .... how can anyone trust anything said by this administration??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
My god the list continues to grow as now the latest with Gonzales involved
with the illegal wire taps is just another "par for the course" moment

Nixon must be smiling from 6 ft under!!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Seriously .... how can anyone trust anything said by this administration??

Doc,

What administration hasn't lied to the American public? In fact, which politician's haven't lied to the public at one time or another? You act like this is the first time it's ever happened in our history.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

What administration hasn't lied to the American public? In fact, which politician's haven't lied to the public at one time or another? You act like this is the first time it's ever happened in our history.

i believe in personal responsibility, i don't believe excuses like "other politicians did it" or "other administrations didn't tell the truth" are valid.
if a crime like perjury is commited, one either did it or didn't do it, not someone did it first. i raise my son the same way, i don't care what other children do or if someone did it first, i only care what he did, and what consequences he'll pay for his involvement. in my opinion, thats what is wrong with our country today, nobody takes personal responsibility, everybody has an excuse (in politics, both parties are guilty).

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gopher:

I took OVER 2027 as to when we will see the Gophers in a BCS Bowl Game!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Bob,

Sounds like you're raising your kid the way your father probably raised you. Bernie Mac puts it best when he said " it's not the kid's fault, it the punk ass parents fault". If a kid is raised to take responsability for his own actions as a child there's a good chance he'll turn out to be a good adult. I see friends of mine bitching about their kids but none of them take the blame for not instilling a sense of what's right or wrong in the kid when he was young.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Gopher:

I took OVER 2027 as to when we will see the Gophers in a BCS Bowl Game!

gophers are on a roll, last nov was game 1 of a start of long list of minn victories over iowa.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

archie
if held our elected/public officials (both parties) to the same standards that we use for ourselves, our children, etc, our country would be a better place.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The only way you will have a long streak of wins over Iowa is if Tarkenton
comes out of retirement

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post651797 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-17-07, 12:54 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #7 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>gopherbob<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_651797", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_651797 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Seriously .... how can anyone trust anything said by this administration??
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>archie
if held our elected/public officials (both parties) to the same standards that we use for ourselves, our children, etc, our country would be a better place.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This might be the Post of the Year at the EOG!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

The only way you will have a long streak of wins over Iowa is if Tarkenton
comes out of retirement

no more minnesota kids going to iowa or wisconsin, in fact, brewster is going to start recruiting the border states.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

ya need to land Floyd .... Plain and simple to set a trend as Iowa has been
able to tap into Crentim-Dunham (???) - I think Eubanks (starting lineman)
and they picked up a stud de named Binns this year from that high school

Same one that Joe Mauer went to

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

ya need to land Floyd .... Plain and simple to set a trend as Iowa has been
able to tap into Crentim-Dunham (???) - I think Eubanks (starting lineman)
and they picked up a stud de named Binns this year from that high school

Same one that Joe Mauer went to

lots of famous alumni from cretin-derham, paul molitor, chris walsh, joe mauer,matt birk, etc

S

stucco43

In the words of Donald Trump
they have lied about everything.....
the power crisis, enron,911, air quality, screwing service man and fireman, protecting insurance as New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are screwed
still dont make anysense then you are a sell out whore

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stucco:

Rush is looking at the positive side:

THEY ARE OVERDUE TO TELL THE TRUTH !