Tools rest of season college hoops

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tools rest of season college hoops

Yes i'm still using the New System. Usually i post plays a couple minutes before tipoff just to see if any crazy line movement occurs right before the game, this is a VERY important aspect in my opinion. If you wanna trail, it'd be best to get ahold of me before hand so i could tell you the possible plays before i post em. If you got AIM, hit me up at codtool21 and i'll let you know what's going on. The system is very selective and sometimes i go days without a single pick. This is why i'm trying to get an Over/Under system going for it as well. I get bored not having any plays lol

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm not putting money on this game, i just cashed out and i'm waiting for my money but the system has

Vandy -3

Just for record keeping.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

3/16/07

Oregon -7 (bought .5)
**if this games goes to -9 i might try to middle

Should have an evening play as well. Will add later

tool21

EOG Dedicated

My plays of double digits that i normally don't play yesterday went 2-0 so i'll play them today. Books are making a killing with people all over the dogs so I'm not to worried.

adding:

*Wisconsin -12 (bought 1)
*Kansas -18 (bought 1)
Texas -7 (bought 1)

*Usually don't play these with the regular system b/c of the DD fav's. But it seems to be working in the Tournament.

Be advised at any time if i see crazy line movement i will buy back my play and just suffer the juice.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

3/16/07

Oregon -7 (bought .5)
**if this games goes to -9 i might try to middle

*Wisconsin -12 (bought 1)
*Kansas -18 (bought 1)
Texas -7 (bought 1)

*Usually don't play these with the regular system b/c of the DD fav's. But it seems to be working in the Tournament.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Oregon -7 Loss

NS: 16-6 (+8.8) 72%

**Kansas is a no play as of now, gonna wait and see if the line goes above 19 for a possible middle

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Cuz 2 outa 3, ain't badddddd

Texas -7 (bought 1) Won

NS: 17-6 (+9.8) 74%

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice job, Tool. I really thought Texas was going to blow it towards the end, but glad they didn't. Looks like Kansas was an easy winner too.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

3/17/07

Play came in a little late

Ohio State -7 (bought 1)

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

good luck, tool. I like ohio state too, but laid off after seeing some people on xavier. Its a tough game so far...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

nice call on buying, Tool. Would've won had it not been for that gimme layup at the end, but then again, could've easily lost. That was a great game...

Anything else for today?

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Since I'm getting a few people that like my picks, I guess I'll give my opinions out early so people know where I'm at in my handicapping. Right now i lean towards Texas at 4 o'clock, so check back a little before then to see if they're a play.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Tool, you were right about the kansas-UK line. It FINALLY came down to -7.5...Held steady at -8 for the last day and a half...