Hypocrite AL BORE ... Made $500K from Toxic Mines

Former vice-president and global warming guru Al Gore Jr. received more than $500,000 in royalties from the owners of zinc mines, according to a report on Tennessean.com.
The mine owners held mineral leases on Gore's farm near Carthage, Tenn.
Before being shut down in 2003, the mines emitted thousands of pounds of toxic substances.
Reportedly, on several occasions, the water discharged from the mines into nearby rivers had levels of toxins above what was legal

Re: Hypocrite AL BORE ... Made $500K from Toxic Mines

Does that surprise you?
Not me. There is more to come about
this RAT phony.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Lets see ....

Cheney was on the Halliburton payroll thru 2005 as Halliburton racked up one
non compete Contract after another in Iraq to rip this country off for billions

Bush made 850k as a Board Member of Harken Energy and Daddy 41 had that
investigation shut down by the SEC

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post651830 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-17-07, 01:07 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #3 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_651830", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_651830 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Hypocrite AL BORE ... Made $500K from Toxic Mines
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Lets see ....

Cheney was on the Halliburton payroll thru 2005 as Halliburton racked up one
non compete Contract after another in Iraq to rip this country off for billions

Bush made 850k as a Board Member of Harken Energy and Daddy 41 had that
investigation shut down by the SEC
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In other words, ALL politicians are crooks? I noticed you didn't address the Gore post which is what this thread was about. So I'm assuming you were just reinforcing the idea that Gore is guilty also.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Unlike the RIGHT ..... If Gore is guilty than pay the fiddler

You clowns are too busy focusing on a NON POLITICIAL FIGURE and not worrying about the current destruction being implemented daily by BUSHCO

My god .... does ever Male GOPer on this board that is a Republican want to give Gore head???

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Non-political figure? Wow! And I could swear I've seen thread concerning Al's possible run for the presidency on this forum lately. And threads about him testifying about the environment. Guess they're talking about another Gore. I guess that make Guiliani a non-political figure also.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is Gore running for President???

SIMPLE YES /NO

Giulani is .... EOD

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I guess you'll have to ask Al that one. But while you're asking him ask him about the toxic mine profits. I don't know if he'll answer or not but ask him anyway. And tell him to turn off some lights at his house while you're at it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I've never seen a pack that is soo scared of one single man

My god if he was to announce he was running

Dirty, Bunker and Nicolas would all have heart attacks

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

A heart attack? Not hardly. Hell, I hope he runs and gets the nomination. 0-2 would be the result. His own state didn't even vote for him last time.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He declares .... He wins

Think the Cross Dresser has a chance???

Think McCain has a chance???

Why do ya think the Right is begging for Hilliary to get the nomination?