OSU/X-MEN OVER 2nd'....

joelatti

Re: OSU/X-MEN OVER 2nd'....

Yeah man, me saying this is in the bank had anything to do with the game itself. Stop being a little bitch.

Listen I'm not getting into a pissing match with a kid...but don't call anyone a bitch OK....I don't know you and you don't know me...So let's leave it in Philly where it belongs...And yes you were lucky as was I...WE were BOTH on the same side...You want to be arrogant and I want to only win..There is a big difference:dancefool

Be a little smarter?? Whatever dude... Not sure how old you think i am. But a kid i'm not.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

You want to be arrogant and I want to only win..

I dont' want to get into this, but sorry dude, micelli was not being arrogant. And this statement is a joke considering you were basically blaming a potential loss on Micelli because he was upsetting the "gambling gods"...

joelatti

Be a little smarter?? Whatever dude... Not sure how old you think i am. But a kid i'm not.

NOPE you are very smart and arrogant...Like I said all I want is a win....Don't worry about size of wagers...when you post that info you are not that large anyway...and it really doesn't matter...Like I said leave it in Philly....Done ONTO the next game.....Just a difference of opinion on when to say you win...I say after it actually wins and you want to call it with 5 mins to go......No big deal....Much continued success to you

munson15

I want winners...

Everyone has his own style, men. Results are the only thing that matter. And no, I didn't get in on the action, it didn't look good when I first checked in. Nice call, Micelli.

joelatti

I dont' want to get into this, but sorry dude, micelli was not being arrogant. And this statement is a joke considering you were basically blaming a potential loss on Micelli because he was upsetting the "gambling gods"...

I NEVER blame anyone for a bet that "I" placed...just think it is stupid to call a win when the game is anywhere from over?? Do you think different? Miracle 3 after an 80% FT shooter misses one and you say "money in the bank" again its OVER so leave it at that..Difference of opinion...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

no hard feelings joe. It is over...

but what a game, what a game, what a game. Especially since I was rooting for ohio state to win. If the louisville-A&M game is anything like this, I may just have a heart attack...

It's a miracle 3 cause there's 2 seconds on the clock. Please....Ugh
It cashed. Be Happy.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Let's have fun and win some $ everyone. That is what we want for EOG.com.

:party