System play says play

Re: System play says play

Ah! The same system that cashed on a miracle 3!!!!:LMAO

LMAO, GL i like A&M to win

joelatti

Hoping for an easier win here...But a win nonetheless...NO calling it early in this thread LOL:houra

joelatti

Micelli one thing that you really have to correct is your Title its "Va Fanculo" ONE L not Two....Real Italian?? Or still in highschool LOL:LMAO

ONLY KIDDING but serioulsy that's the way its spelled

joelatti

MICELLI......I think we can get 6 pts in 6 mins don't you??

You can go ahead and call this one, I won't but I'm glad to give you guys a winne..........

joelatti

:bank:

WINNER!!!!

System wins again....as a wise man once said only one way to go but down from here....so I am packing it up until Sunday...Hope you guys made money

munson15

I want winners...

What in the world is the system that tells you to play 2nd half totals, Joe? Just curious.:cheers

I love systems!

joelatti

Two More for you guys...GTOWN OVER and VANDY OVER 2nd halfs

ENJOY...remember we are already 2-0 today...so only one way to go, but hey its your call

munson15

I want winners...

Joe, if you don't mind me asking, what's "across the street" mean? I have been here 2 months, and I'm still not sure, although it's referenced quite a bit. TY

joelatti

Munson......I like BOTH this place and "across the street" and it wouldn't be proper to mention it here....If you goggle the perscription gambling site I am sure it will come up.....Regards

munson15

I want winners...

OK, Joe, I figured that out, but still can't find you, which is the reason I was looking in the first place.:+textinb3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hey joe, i searched for you across the street and can't find any posts about your second half system. Any help?

joelatti

I only have one handle so it shouldn't be to hard to find me....you might not be at the correct site....and GUYS keep items about THIS site only

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Well Joe, i've seen it posted before and so I'll post it as well. You also post over at the "acrros the street" and i didn't say i had trouble finding your handle, i said i couldn't find any post started by you that dealt with your system. I checked under the NBA and the NCAA BB forums.

joelatti

I have said this is NOT my system it is one that a thread I have been apart of for the entire NCAA season....If you find my posts and read the thread you can figure it out...There are numerous pages in the thread 100'sss

joelatti

Looks like we are gonna SPLIT the last two plays as Vandy goes to OT...
Not bad on the day...

joelatti

Sorry wasn't around.....play OVER 71.5 Fla 2nd half....We got hooked in the Tenn game and should have been an Under second half play in that game...I didn't play it

joelatti

WINNER!!!!

On the second half OVER....split for today...should have been 2-1 if "life" wasn't around....next time......

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice hit on that florida 2nd half over joe...had me worried until the last minute!

joelatti

Nice hit on that florida 2nd half over joe...had me worried until the last minute!

Scored 81 in the second half, but you are correct it was closer than that final number.....I will try to post any that come up...sorry we missed that tenn Under......

joelatti

FLA UNDER 58 pts....I will be leaving for the night...If game goes OVER 1st half play UNDER 2nd half again...If not we must have won the first half and call it quits