PyRo's Round 2 Plays

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
Saturday's Round 2 plays:

7* OSU/Xavier Over 134.5

This one will be around 139 in the a.m...OSU plays their opponents style of ball, and Xavier likes to push..I know both of these teams well, OSU moreso, and they are going to finally get out and run with some one who wants to do the same. Xavier's PG is lightning quick, OU transfer Drew Lavender, and Connelly is one of the top PG's in the country as a freshman. Both teams shoot the 3 well, and they arent playing at the United Center, they are playing at Kentucky university, where they have some of the softest rims in the country. This is my biggest play of the CBB season this year, and I expect it to be played in the high 140's. 77-70 Buckeyes

5* Washington State -2

Siding with the pubic here, but it doesnt matter. They have the young and energetic and flat out better coach. WSU plays better defense, just like Kentucky and Michigan State in round 1. Another big factor is WSU playing in California, Pac 10 Country, with a WSU fan base. Vandy had to travel across country against a tougher opponent than their first game cake walk. WSU is capable of running, or slowing it down, which will confuse Vandy. WSU will control the tempo of the game, start to finish. 72-65 WSU

2* Michigan State +10

Simply the better Defense here, who plays an entirely different pace than UNC. MSU will frustrate UNC by slowing the game up. UNC is very athletic, but dont over look MSU's athletes. A big advantage UNC has on opponents is their Rebounding, but that is what Izzo and MSU prides themselves on, keeping you off the glass. Will MSU win, it will be hard, but Izzo will make sure it is definitely a 1 or 2 possesion game down the stretch. 69-65 UNC

A few more plays will be added tomorrow, nothing big I dont think though.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: PyRo's Round 2 Plays

I am on Vandy most likely.... I can't get a feel for the over... Big 10 plays that slowdown put you to sleep ball, but can run sometimes... and I would not bet against UNC in this situation...against a smaller, less athletic team... Mich State will have to play better defense as that is what keeps them in games ... but UNC may have too much firepower in this one

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
Re: PyRo's Round 2 Plays

Cashed the big one, as my plays usually are around 2-3*....So that was rare..I see alot of people I respect on Vandy, and Im getting worried!