PCs March Madness Thread

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Re: PCs March Madness Thread

2-0 tonight as the Suns game is going to go under by about 20 points. Back tomorrow with some NIT games and NBA

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Nice night last night guys as we went 2-0. Tonight I will have a few plays but just want to get this one out early before the line moves. I look for Alabama to win this game outright if they showup and play.

Alabama +6.5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Adding these plays for tonight:

Utah State +7.5
Atlanta Hawks +1
Miami Heat +1.5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

3-1 tonight. That makes me 8-1 in my last nine. I love this time of year and hope this continues through the NCAA tournament.

i didn't manage to bet last night, i was dead sick but I see the teams I was about to pick in the nba won (miami, atlanta). nice to see you chose the same. i always bet more when we think alike :D

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Going with a huge card tonight guys. Be looking to go at least 6-2.

Dallas Under 208
Houston Under 180
Boston -5.5
Utah -4 Huge play
Washington -5
Bradley -6
Fresno St +10.5
Hofstra +10

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

I absolutely loved Utah too mpn. I dont know why but that kind of scares me. Usually when I just love a pick from the time I see it and like it even more after looking at it then it turns out bad for me. It always seem that the lines makers set it up for people to fall in love with the pick and end up losing. A lot of good cappers are on this game as well so lets hope we all know what we are talking about.

mpn

EOG Member

I know $1,000 is your normal bet, I was wondering how much you had on Utah tonight as it is a huge play.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys Utah had better play better in the second half. They had 17 turnovers in the 1st half and were only down two. If they cut back on them they are winning this game by double figures. Lets hope for a better looking second half.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

I knew it was too good to be true. Thats why I usually go opposite when I have such a strong feeling about a game. Didnt even look like the Jazz cared tonight.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Ok guys I am going to go ahead and post my plays for all of you to get on. I want you all to get the best possible lines you can and I figure all of these games will move against us before tip so get on them tonight. I know you are supposed to take dogs this time of year but basically all these games except Pitt are PK. I feel if Boston College will just show up and play they will beat Tech by about 15 but they cant wait until after half to start like they have been doing here lately. Pitt rolls in a rout. Indiana has Big Men and Gonzagas big is no longer on the team.

Pittsburgh -9.5 HUGE
Indiana -1.5
Boston College -2.5
Butler -1 HUGE
BYU +2

mpn

EOG Member

4-0-1 with a tough break on the BYU game, we were leading for most of the game. Looking forward to your picks for Friday PC.

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

Pittsburgh got the job done, nice call PC
I hope you are on Virginia Tech for today =)

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Went 4-0-1 yesterday to kick off the tourney. Today will only have around 4 or 5 plays depending on how I start out. Early plays for today are:

Georgia Tech OVER 141
Nevada -1.5
Albany +9 bought .5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Pittsburgh got the job done, nice call PC
I hope you are on Virginia Tech for today =)

I am looking at that game for tonights card Constanza. More than likely will be my big play of the day but will definetly be one of my plays. I just dont think Illinois has what it takes against an ACC school. They snuck in by winning a game in the big ten tourney.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Adding: This is all I am going to have on the card today but if you want to ask about a certain game I will give you my opinion

Wisconsin -12.5
Va Tech -2.5 HUGE

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Ok that loss on the Ohio State stunk but back tonight with some more games.

UCLA -6.5
UNC UNDER 135.5
Seattle Sonics -4.5

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yes that was a terrible night for me. Will get it back today. I am playing 5 of the 7 remaining games so dont think I am chasing I just like these games a lot more than I did yesterdays.

Oregon -3
Wisconsin -6
Kentucky +8.5
Va Tech +1.5
Texas -2.5