Oddsmaker.com?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Has anyone received something in the mail offering $100 when you open the account? Apparently the Shrink is backing them. I signed up and when I went to submit, it said my user name was already taken. Tried the same user name with numbers after it and still didn't work. Got Live Chat to see if I had an account there and he said I didn't. Went back and changed to the name I use here and it opened the account. However, it said I would be credited with $100 "immediately", and it still hasn't hit my account.

Anyone else try this site?

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Oddsmaker.com?

Don't deal with them.
It is a scam, they will give you the $100 but when it comes to trying to get paid out you will never see a dime. I have had a pending withdrawal for 2 weeks now and still not a dime. And I look at this forum and find that there are many people in the same boat

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Has anyone received something in the mail offering $100 when you open the account? Apparently the Shrink is backing them. I signed up and when I went to submit, it said my user name was already taken. Tried the same user name with numbers after it and still didn't work. Got Live Chat to see if I had an account there and he said I didn't. Went back and changed to the name I use here and it opened the account. However, it said I would be credited with $100 "immediately", and it still hasn't hit my account.

Anyone else try this site?

recieved same mailing and can't get an answer? looks like ths shrink endorses them or they just use his picture it would be nice to get an answer i started a thread days ago about them

The main guy behind oddsmaker.com has plenty of coin, and was recommended strongly to me by Krackman....

I RECENTLY visited with him on two occasions as well as his "NEW STAFF" and I am confident you will enjoy betting there...

If ANYONE has a problem (hopefully not), oddsmaker has been in touch we me regularly since they opened and they have also chosen either The General or I to arbitrate on behalf of our posters...

THE SHRINK

The main guy behind oddsmaker.com has plenty of coin, and was recommended strongly to me by Krackman....

I RECENTLY visited with him on two occasions as well as his "NEW STAFF" and I am confident you will enjoy betting there...

If ANYONE has a problem (hopefully not), oddsmaker has been in touch we me regularly since they opened and they have also chosen either The General or I to arbitrate on behalf of our posters...

THE SHRINK

GREAT NEWS SHRINK!!! GOOD FOR EOG AND POSTERS..KRACKMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A STRA8 SHOOTER.. :cheers