Sleeper 3/17/07 (43-25-2 - +4615)

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
Happy St. Patrick's day to all who give a ???? and I hope you all do what you would like to do today, WIN!!!!
I will start this day off with a small NIT play on the over in the Miss St. - Bradley game

Miss St./Bradley over 150 1/2 330/300

Good luck and enjoy the "Green Beer" if that is your pleasure! Back with more later.

Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
Re: Sleeper 3/17/07 (43-25-2 - +4615)

Good start today, it was over with better than 2 minutes to play, so on to the rest of the card today.

I have to say look out for Pittsburg today, it seems the betting world is on them and that is not good. I did like them but will pass the game due to the overwhelming majority of handicappers picking them and I will go on to the other games I have capped.

Boston College is a small play for me today and I will take the 8 points and see what happens. Michigan State over the total in the North Carolina game is also one I think has a better than average shot and will make the move to go over the 135 1/2 points now.

BC +8 over Georgetown 330/300
Mich St./North Carolina over 135 1/2 330/300

That's it for now and I am looking at 1 or 2 for later, but for now, off to a good start and hope to continue to hit the man! Good luck with your plays.
Sleeper

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

I know your up more then $4600 I think it is $9600

Anyways....Another nice day....I'm rooting home the over for you and the sweep

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

Mr. WoW,
Again, a typo, tough to get old and make mistakes like that, but you are correct, the 4 should be a 9. I think I would have figured that out when I do my new thread tomorrow, but thank you for the correction today. Good luck with your plays, are you making any in CBB, I have not seen you around lately? Hope your ST. Patty's day was a great one.
Sleeper