fightin in baltimore

Re: fightin in baltimore

lol u lookin to talk to mo? ill be your friend for now. LOL what ya wanna say about the fight?

:mutley

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

right now im fucked up...but i'll be back later. i would have to imagine thatr another fight is up coming

:houra :houra :houra

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_652621", true); </SCRIPT> ..............................YOU MIGHT THINK IM WEAK IF I TURN THE OTHER CHEEK...I WALK AWAY FROM TROUBLE WHEN I CAN.......BUT SON, SOMETIMES U GOTTA FIGHT TO BE MAN!

MEN THAT DONT LIKE FIGHTING......MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ASSES WHIPPED A FEW TIMES!!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ALSO....WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER....FIGHTING GOT YOU 3 DAYS SUSPENSION!!!:houra :houra :houra :cheers :+textinb3 :violent:

NickPappagiorgio<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_652671", true); </SCRIPT> ..........WELL THERE WERE QUITE A FEW TIMES I NEEDED 3 DAY VACATION FROM SCHOOL!!

shawn - fighting is for weak minded people. it's for people who cannot control their emotions.

:(

janus

EOG Dedicated

shawn - fighting is for weak minded people. it's for people who cannot control their emotions.

:(

do you know 5 people who actually control their emotions on a regular basis? the truer statement is that emotional conflict is for weak minded people, and most people are weak minded. fighting isnt so different from verbal abuse or covert hostility in the big scheme of things... they are all forms of emotional conflict resolution. if you fight because somebody deserves an asswhipping rather than because you're mad about something, there's not much wrong with that.

andrew748

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sZuN0xXWLc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sZuN0xXWLc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

mofome

Banned

the guy just needed an ass kickin, no big deal. fighting can be quite fun and, at no time, was i even mad. i wasnt even hyped, i was just laughing at the dude.

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

what can i say, im weak and need some emotional guidance.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

the guy just needed an ass kickin, no big deal. fighting can be quite fun and, at no time, was i even mad. i wasnt even hyped, i was just laughing at the dude.

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

what can i say, im weak and need some emotional guidance.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

see, thats what im talking about. nothing wrong with beating down a dude whose life will improve as a result.

mofome

Banned

he was some big meat head that thought he was intimidating people by bumping into them and staring them down.

:nono

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Some people need an ass kickin just for being who they are. Doc comes to mind.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

MEN THAT DONT LIKE FIGHTING......MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ASSES WHIPPED A FEW TIMES!!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
Even the best get their asses kicked .....as have I!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ID agree for the most part, especially at my age. Did have an occasion or two where I had no choice. If I never have another fight I will be happy.