Hey Dirty you still fading my college picks?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
I told you I'm on to your bottom fish moves. USC, Xaviar, Winthrop, and Indianna have given me a huge turn around from rough start. Don't hear you popping off but then maybe you're off work right now.

Last edited:

easymoney

EOG Member
Re: Hey Dirty you still fading my college picks?

You are still under .500 for all your posted plays and did you have Winthrop or ND? I am still not sure.

:+signs15-

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You are still under .500 for all your posted plays and did you have Winthrop or ND? I am still not sure.

:+signs15-

You "are sure," sure full of shit. I post bb plays here every day and have been doing so for months. I change my mind one time and you babies got nothing better to do then post arguments without substance. Get a life and for tomorrow take Southern Illinois.

Cannon

Banned

He never wins in any sport. Frank go play with your Johnson!!!!!

easymoney

EOG Member

or is it Va Tech. The nice thing about playing both sides is with line moves, you can cash in on both sometimes but the real nice thing is your never "really wrong" GLTY

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You guys sure are imaginative. I've made hundreds of bb picks and changed an opinion on one of 'em the other day. Well let's say I've now done it twice.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Her we go with Franks Fascination with dirty AGAIN. Wait a minute, he has yet to be NOT fascinated with dirty. Do we need a private room, Frank?

LOL