Anyone hear what Donald Trump said about Bush on CNN other day?

Apple

Banned
I missed it heard it was good.. Heard Trump said Bush should be impeached :houra or something to that extent..

Did anyone of you fine people here watch it?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Apple

Banned
Re: Anyone hear what Donald Trump said about Bush on CNN other day?

Thanks Doc appreciate it man..

Would like someone to come in here and dispute what Trump said. Oh wait they can't cause everything Trump said was true.

Good Job Donald!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Cant wait ...

Nicolas will call you a Traitor most likely!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

On the war:

The war is a total disaster. It's a catastrophe, nothing less. It is such a shame that this took place. In fact, I gained a lot of respect for our current president's father by the fact that he had the sense not to go into Iraq. He won the war and then said, Let's not go the rest of the way. And he turned out to be right.

And Saddam Hussein, whether they liked him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He'd shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came into his country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists.

So, look, the war is a total catastrophe. And they have a civil war going over there.

Blitzer asks, "Who do you blame?"

Trump replies, "Well, there's only one person you can blame, and that's our current president."

Condoleezza Rice, who's a lovely woman but she never makes a deal -- she doesn't make deals, she waves. She gets off the plane, she waves, she sits down with some dictator -- 45 degree angle, they do the camera shot. She waves again, she gets back on the plane, she waves -- no deal ever happens.

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

Trump just "fired" Bush? Could this be future table conversation for a sitdown dinner makeup session between him and Rosie? They finally got some common ground!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

TR:

did you get Redneckman's permission to post over here??

My god ... he is one braindead SHEEP member ... I saw him giving you shit
and had to laugh my ass off as I really enjoy the "feeback" from Mr Rhodes Scholar !!

Donald Trump is a joke of a man who has filed for bankrupty both in business and in his umpteen failed marriages.

He is a failure. Who would ever listen to him ?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and Bush has bankrupt this country and went AWOL during his service to this
country

He defines the word FAILURE