Sunday

I think if i only bet nba 1st qtrs i would be up a gazzillion dollars right now...anways.

UNLV +6

Nevada+5.5

Kansas 0137

NBA:
NJ-1.5 1st qtr.

probably add more as usual...

Re: Sunday

Im suprised you can bet UNLV not knowing the status of White.
Ya got more balls than me bro....Good Luck on the day.
We're on opposite sides once again (memphis here)!! Oh well.
Thanks for the 1stQ!!

I know he is going to play Pyro, there is no doubt in that. Thats not what is in question. The dude's ribs are extremly sore. Everytime he goes up for a rebound, takes a shot and more importantly gets pounded in the paint he's gonna feel it....He was in some serious pain after the last game, and sore ribs do not heal very quickly

i thought for sure i was covering that Liouville game, you can see why i took the +3 though, if caracter doesnt foul out it woulda have helped but wont argue with a push...

White is playing today. Sore ribs? shit if it were an ankle or something i would worry more. They'll shoot that dude up and he wont feel anything...

As far as Memphis goes i just think think it is gonna be a close game and the poitns might come in very handy. If Mem blows them up i would be very suprised...I would took Creighton in this same spot if they won. Fading Memphis might be stupid though?

sorry man, but i'd rather have a sore ankle. Sore ribs are a fuckin bitch, limits your range of motion, fucks with your oxygen intake cause ya cant expand your lungs to max capacit, and he'll feel it evyertime down court, Maybe it just looked worse than it was and i'm stressin it a bit too much....didnt mean to bsah ur pick at all. just bringin things to ur attention man, good luck on the day!

oh i know you aint bashing man, i still like UNLV today, Wisky has trouble scoring the ball and i think they lose outright today or at least get a hell of a scare. GOt UNLV in my bracket advancing as do u i think right?

yes i do....but factoring in the shooting slump that Kruger has been on, Umeh has had 3 amazing games in a row (really dont think he has the talent to do it again) then the White thing....Throw them against a very tough defensive squad.....UGH!!! Fuck, i'm takin the under in the 1st' and then choosin a side at the half. This game has been fuckin with me for 12 hours:silly2:

YEA Krugers slump is a concern but man he gotta start hitting at some point and Wisky just isnt a "blowout" team right now. I'm kind of a MWC homer but give me +6 all day and lets see what happen...

It seems right now we are pretty much just gambling at this point with these games, most of them are coming right down to the number and can go either way...Capping games is nice but this shit is like rolling the dice right now from my perspective with these games, what you think?

lol, just saw your myspace comment, man its been a drunk couple of night lately got me sleeping in bro...

ah, dont know about that man....I capped for hours on end yesterday and went 6-0. I dont like to think that i got lucky 6 times yesterday.

yea very true but alot of these game can go either way though, seems like 70% of these games are coming down to a 19 year old kid hittin ft's at the end of games. You can cap how a team shoot Ft's, but not how any one random kid in a high pressure situation will shoot, just no way to know, to many variables.

Capping improves your odds. Sure, a game can go either way, but with capping, you can try and improve your odds and go with the team that is more likely to win (by SU or spread) by factoring in different elements. Every capper does it differently. There is no way this is like rolling dice. You cant cap a dice roll.

Capping improves your odds. Sure, a game can go either way, but with capping, you can try and improve your odds and go with the team that is more likely to win (by SU or spread) by factoring in different elements. Every capper does it differently. There is no way this is like rolling dice. You cant cap a dice roll.

not true, you can't cap anyone one random dice roll, but you can cap the probability of which numbers will hit at a higher percantage rate than others...:smokesmal

capping games is great, i enjoy the hell out of it and have gotten pretty decent at it. BUT this is march madness and ANYTHING can and will happen at any moment.

You reAlly need to be seeing 70% percent of the games correctly just to hit 60% because of the random little plays that blow a cover...It takes more than just capping a game correctly to win alot of these games, it takes a little luck and getting that mojo going...right?

and for fun

<TABLE class=tableinfo cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableleftodd><TD align=middle>Ticket #3421447
Mar-18 3:05:00 PM
Mar-18 5:05:00 PM
Mar-18 11:30:00 AM
Mar-18 2:00:00 PM
Mar-18 1:45:00 PM
Mar-18 11:10:41 AM</TD><TD>INTERNET/-1</TD><TD>Mar-18 8:50:15 AM</TD><TD>
NBA
NBA
CBB
CBB
CBB
CBB</TD><TD>PARLAY (6 TEAMS)