Life in Iraq: IT SUCKS FOR MOST!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2007-03-18-iraq...
Poll: Most Iraqis live in fear of violence 4 years after invasion

By Susan Page, USA TODAY

Four years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, nearly 9 of 10 Iraqis say they live in fear that the violence ravaging their country will strike themselves and the people with whom they live.

Just 5% say they worry "hardly at all" about the safety of those in their household.

The findings are part of a survey of Iraqi public opinion sponsored jointly by USA TODAY, ABC News, the British Broadcasting Corp. and ARD, a German TV network. The full results from face-to-face interviews with 2,212. Iraqis from Feb. 25 to March 5. will be released Monday.

While some parts of the country have seen more violence than others, almost no one feels exempt from the war's toll.

"There is no life at all," Solaf Mohamed Ali, 38, a Shiite woman who works in a bank. USA TODAY interviewed Ali and other Baghdad residents to supplement the poll findings. "We are eating, drinking and sleeping like animals, but animals are lucky because they are not scared all the time like we are. They don't think that they might be killed at any moment, so I think even the animals are much happier than us."

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Life in Iraq: IT SUCKS FOR MOST!

GEEZ DOC TO PARPHRASE YOU:

Lets see .... surveyed 2212 and 5,000,000 live in Baghdad

ROTFLMAO.......

YOU ARE SO DENSE AT TIMES........A 5000 PEOPLE SURVEY MEANS NOTHING TO YOU BUT A 2212 SURVEY IS THE NUTS........I GET SO TIRED OF LAUGHING AT YOU.......I WISH JUST ONCE FOR YOUR SANITY YOU COULD GET THE BETTER OF ME........IT WOULD DO WONDERS FOR YOUR EGO.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If its good for the SHEEP ... then why are you bitching?

REALITY SUCKS .... BUSH IS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!!

:party:party:party:party:party

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK YOU ARE CONFUSED DOC....MAYBE YOU CUT AND PASTE SO MUCH YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT................

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil in a complete fog as we roll into spring ...

head back to "Saving Private Ryan" and that 2nd bottle of White Wine
and things will be A-OK

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

That movie is what the SHEEP use as their reason "for having served
in combat""

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

shall I give ya a list of the RIGHT MOUTHPIECES THAT NEVER SERVED ??

How about the following??

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003559612Quotes from when Clinton committed troops to Bosnia:

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."
--Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

"You can support the troops but not the president."
--Rep Tom Delay (R-TX)

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"
--Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc's kind of movie; the execution of private slovik. a true american hero.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

How about the 'left' mouthpieces that have never served? I think I missed Hilary's war record. Was Obama in the armed services?