Sleeper 3/18/07 (47-25-2 - + 10,515)

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
Cann't rest on past, so let's see if we can keep this going the right way today.
So far I have 1 play that I will make now and it involves Southern Illinois and Virginia Tech. So. Ill is ranked #14 in the nation and Va Tech is unranked, so I ask the obvious question, who does the linesmaker want me to bet on? So. Ill is -1 1/2 and it seems I am being begged to put my $'s on them today, so, I will go the other way and take the 1 1/2 points in hopes that a system that made most of my profit up to now will hold up here.

Virginia Tech +1 1/2 550/500

I am looking at a few other plays today and will be back later if they turn into plays. Meanwhile, it is almost time for the corn beef hash and basketball, so good luck to you all.

Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted
Re: Sleeper 3/18/07 (47-25-2 - + 10,515)

One other note that I forgot to mention in my post and that is the fact that the betting "WORLD" was on Pittisburg -7 yesterday and I bet you know what happened to them. Little things stick out sometime and are worth paying attention to.
Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

I am adding a play that goes at 12:10, Tennessee vs. Virginia and my play in on the favorite Tennessee - 2 1/2

Another play to round out this day will be a total on the Oregon - Winthrop
I am going over the 137 1/2 today and now it is time for hash!

Adding to my Va Tech 550/500 play already given
Tennessee - -2 1/2 330/300
Oregon/Winthrop over 137 1/2 330/300

Good luck with your plays today.
Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

Thanks Mr. WOW, I would like to see it. Who do you like today? Hope you have all winners.
Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

Mr. WOW,
I like Oregon, very seldom would I play an under in any game or sport, just not the way I play, so good luck with that one and the other 2 as well, I like them. Virginia Tech is my best bet today so "GO TECH"! Have a great day. Tenn is a little trouble at the half, hope they can recover.
Sleeper

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

Mr. WOW,
Just squeaked that one out, good thing they can make free throws on the Tenn squad, but a win is a win, on to the rest of the card. I am also going to see about going over the total in the second half of the Florida/Prudue game, Florida is a second half club, may be worth a tiny hit. ($100). Nice call on the under in Tenn game, good luck with the rest of your plays.
Sleeper