UNLV has no chance at covering against Badgers

Re: UNLV has no chance at covering against Badgers

completely disagree, UNLV has not only a chance to cover but get the outright, Wisky's best ball was played over a month ago, they are very mortal...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Micelli was right, Krueger couldnt hit the Pacific ocean, let alone a 3...

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It looks like I rode micelli one too many times. But we'll see. It's been a good roll for him.

Yea it is far from over...

but there is such a thing as overcapping a game, trust me i have done it many times...

i may have overcvapped the game no doubt....

But the 2.5 units i put on it should have been a good indication that it wasnt a strong play

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Wiscy in a hell of a fight and may be headed home.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Looking for the Big 12 to get A&M, Longhorns and Jayhawks in final 4.

It looks like I rode micelli one too many times. But we'll see. It's been a good roll for him.

AH! I see, if Wiscy covers the game you take the credit. If UNLV covers you blame me!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO How pathetic

AH! I see, if Wiscy covers the game you take the credit. If UNLV covers you blame me!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO How pathetic

funny how that works...

Well i am taking my own credit for UNLV :cheers

It's Fuckin Ridiculous!! LMFAO!

Nice call Shady. Glad ya cashed.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Micelli, i've been following your picks and you've been hot. Should I give you credit for my salukis play or usc later or on friday night, or on winthrop first round or xaviar yesterday. I've had my share of losers as well but you've now joined the bandwagon of guys jumping on one of the few guys around here who's ahead for the tournament. I thought more of you. "Pathetic."

I had UNLV +6 as well. UNLV has been good to me this tourney. 2-0 going with them.

Man, i have absolutely nothing against you. Your a solid capper!
But how are you gonna drag my name into this....
How am i supposed to take this statement you just made...
Please, please explain!
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>03-18-07 03:11 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 653728" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>frankjohnson</TD><TD class=alt2>It looks like I rode micelli one too many times. But we'll see. It's been a good roll for him.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Man, i have absolutely nothing against you. Your a solid capper!
But how are you gonna drag my name into this....
How am i supposed to take this statement you just made...
Please, please explain!
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>03-18-07 03:11 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 653728" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>frankjohnson</TD><TD class=alt2>It looks like I rode micelli one too many times. But we'll see. It's been a good roll for him.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I didn't notice you complaining the other night when I posted that the guys should read your preview of i think it was ohio state and xaviar and my praise for you knowing your stuff around here. I won't use your name no mas. Peace, brother.