Back from Lexington

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Back safe and sound. Trip damn near turned into a disater thanks to Xavier. man did they play well and deserved the win. Oden got away with a flagrant foul. no doubt about it. The second game sucked in the fact that 80+ free throws were shot. A terrible game officiating.

On a side note if you ever get the chance to visit Keeneland Race Course, i highly recommend it. What a beautiful track. Calumet farms sits right next to it. This famous horse farm goes on for miles. Very neat scenery.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: Back from Lexington

welcome back..I know you were sweating the shit outta that osu/xavier game

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

welcome back..I know you were sweating the shit outta that osu/xavier game

Yeah no kidding. I was sitting there with 3 minutes to go and down 9 thinking well I drove 4.5 hours to root em on and they lay a flipping egg. But luckily they pulled it out. To me that game was a microcosm of their whole year. At times they seem 500 miles away but when they focus they are a very good team. I posted here several times they could be gone by round 2 and by all rights should of.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

No go for San antonio. Hoping they make it to Atlanta, only 2 and a half hours away. Nice team A and M. Liked #22 has a smooth stroke.