Since Cannon can't pick winners, he picks fights

mofome

Banned
Re: Since Cannon can't pick winners, he picks fights

i wanted to snatch up a nice looking young one i can watch grow up before i get too old to pull it off...

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:cheers

30 aint old, im headed that way myself. this someone you plan on taking seriously or just having fun?

30 aint old true...

i been having fun for the last 3 years since i broke up with my stripper whore ex girlfreind...im not bitter...

so yea this one i am taking a bit more serious, not really trying to fuck it up, its a good thing so im gonna give it a fighting chance...

http://forums.eog.com/the-gallery/

I like the latinas better but will serve whatever

I need head for sheez
I don't care if your Japanese, Lebanese
Chinese, Siamese, just be from the seven seas
I was wrapin a L, I got trapped in a smell
Perfume, bag, hat, all matchin Chenelle
Ohh you a baler boo, how tall are you
5'6" 150, I need all of you

Cannon

Banned

sorry Mo I just got tired of them making a big deal out of that redhead who is not all that great.

yea i m down with the latinas as well JT, but my new white girl is fucking hot and has an ass u can bounce a quarter off of...

Wait this thread is supposed to be about Cannon not being able to pick winners?

that arguement lost all it's steam pretty fucking early:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i just wasn't sure why general popped into this thread saying that shit? HE hasn't even said one thing in this thread, and then comes in and throw's some random "get over it" comment, directed at who, for what, i don't know?:+clueless

mofome

Banned

i just wasn't sure why general popped into this thread saying that shit? HE hasn't even said one thing in this thread, and then comes in and throw's some random "get over it" comment, directed at who, for what, i don't know?:+clueless

haha i know. every once in a while general just comes in and bring down the hammer for some reason when he is not invovled in didley poo. hes a big ole teddy bear though.

:+comfort+

haha i know. every once in a while general just comes in and bring down the hammer for some reason when he is not invovled in didley poo. hes a big ole teddy bear though.

:+comfort+

Ok well i thought he might have misunderstood what i was saying... I was implying that Frank started this thread talking shit about Cannon's ability to pick winners, and that that arguement died quickly because it had no merit...

mofome

Banned

Ok well i thought he might have misunderstood what i was saying... I was implying that Frank started this thread talking shit about Cannon's ability to pick winners, and that that arguement died quickly because it had no merit...

pete knows, just sometimes hes a bit off his rocker.

:cocktail

vanshady is one of those dudes you step on his kicks and he wants to take it outside