Just got a fed ex check and i see it was opened by

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Just got a fed ex check and i see it was opened by

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME......I WOULDN'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT IT......

they probably want your account # etc. so they can tail your bets:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

they probably want your account # etc. so they can tail your bets:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

MoneyManager

EOG Enthusiast

It is a routine thing --- no reason to worry. You are not what they are looking for.

You are welcome Michael,

Just tell them it was an online gambling check....:LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Must be nice to be on the receiving end of a payout, Michael.

You are welcome Michael,

Just tell them it was an online gambling check....:LMAO

Trust me no need to tell them, they already know. And after having 3 or 4 opened, you will be contacted. 2 yars ago, I recieved a call form the IRS on these checks, and was audited. It was a friggin nightmare, but I did claim the winnings so in the end, it wasnt all that bad.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

They really don't care.

About 3 years ago, the FBI called my friend and asked him why he opened a bunch of bank accounts in one day. Guessing gambling was not as bad as terrorism or money laundering, he simply told them, I like to gamble and many places have limits. They said, ok, good luck.

Customs and the FBI are not interested in gambling unless they can make a lot of money in a little time (Neteller, BOS attempt, big raid in Miami, etc)

Sean

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

About 3 years ago, the FBI called my friend and asked him why he opened a bunch of bank accounts in one day. Guessing gambling was not as bad as terrorism or money laundering, he simply told them, I like to gamble and many places have limits. They said, ok, good luck.
:LMAO:LMAO that wouldn't have made me feel better

You guys always lose sight of the law here when things like this happen. The criminals to the authorities aren't you or I, the gamblers. The criminals are the bookmakers. They all know how to try to find them if they choose to take action. As noted the only ones who have any skin in your checks from Fedex is the IRS.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I know what you're saying is true Bill, but it just would have been a little weird hearing the Feds wish me luck gambling.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

LAWRENCE,your in MIAMI now?? Shoot take your labtop to SOUTHBEACH and gives us an update on all the hotties on spring break.. I envy you right now.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

haha, yeah man..I was actually at the beach sunday before last, and there were plenty of good looking spring break chicks...a lot of them from Georgia, and N and S Carolina

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I definitely do not go out there as much now as I should, but overall in life, I have gone plenty...

we done hijacked this thread :+signs99-:LMAO