Friday

Still working on the card tonight but leaning towards backing the PAC-10...

Be back with those picks...

NBA:

Magic -1 1st qtr....Can never say anything with complete certainty, but lets just say that this one should cash...

Re: Friday

On it shady.. The fucking knicks shit the bed in the 1st qtr. last night.. I gotta say it is fucking agonizing watching nba scores on a computer screen.. You see knicks up like 18-11 and then 18-13 and then 18-15 , 18-17 oh now its 21 -18 portland. It's like fuck can't they fucking score?

On it shady.. The fucking knicks shit the bed in the 1st qtr. last night.. I gotta say it is fucking agonizing watching nba scores on a computer screen.. You see knicks up like 18-11 and then 18-13 and then 18-15 , 18-17 oh now its 21 -18 portland. It's like fuck can't they fucking score?

lmao:LMAO ...i agree completely! i thought when they took that 6 point lead we were good...Fucking Stevie Francis killed us in that 1st qtr. He's not hitting shit and just keep firing up 20 ft'ers...

ADDING:

USC +9(120)- it is probably not gonna happen, but i can't shake this feeling like there is a big upset tonight. This isn't a larger play like Tenn last night just an normal wager here, but i think USC is gonna be a thorn in UNC's side tonight...

Trying to find a winner in the Oregon/UNLV game. Talk about an even matchup. Normally when things are this even i take the points but i have to give the Pac-10 the credit it deserves. Lean on Oregon at this point but nothing official...

USC is my second favorite play this weekend (Tenn being my first). I'm waiting for it to hit 8.5 so I can buy up to 9. However, since my book likes to screw me in lines, I don't think that'll happen.

The Oregon/UNLV game is even in my book. I got a feeling Oregon will win and UNLV will cover or UNLV wins. This is one game where I like both sides exactly 50/50.

yea i hear ya on the UNLV game Aren, thats kind of where i am at with it...Tenn was a no brainer for me, i just waited around all week for the line to rise and then hammered the shit out if it. Lost a little on the ML but no biggie. Tenn saved what would have been a dissapointing night...

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I gotta say it is fucking agonizing watching nba scores on a computer screen..

It is cheaper to go out in the morning and buy a new remote control then a new computer monitor :+computer ........that is the reason I spend the extra money and buy the NBA package, and the college ticket and the mlb and the nfl, etc etc from Directv.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Yea i'm done with those 1Q's shady, just to frustrating. 2nd time allready that i go 2-0 one day and then follow up with an 0-2 the next day. screw that

Yea i'm done with those 1Q's shady, just to frustrating. 2nd time allready that i go 2-0 one day and then follow up with an 0-2 the next day. screw that

well if you have followed them all year then you know they can be streaky. They are a healthy 24 games over .500 on the year, i love them...

Orlando up 2 with 3.5 seconds left. I mean damn gotta like your chances to cover there...

Adding:

Oregon -3

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'll just trail you, i'm just too frustrated with them. It took so long to get all the date into excel for it and it's not even above .500 And it's wrecking the good day i'm having so far in the NBA

I am gonna pass on a real nice middle with UNC-9 2nd half. USC is winning this things straight up. They are WAy faster and better shooters...

Glad i rolled with the PAC-10 tonight, they are flexing some muscle...Same tommorrow. UCLA + whateva is money...

Last edited:

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm not betting UNC 2nd half either, have USC +9. Can anyone tell me what UNC is doing on offense? They look like a chinese fire drill.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

UNC should slow themselves down a little and stop rushing things and looking for transition when it is not there or they will lose.

I had a feeling USC might win outright tonight, they match up nicely with UNC...say bye bye to the Tarheel's...

Kind of how it goes sometimes...the Technical Foul was a classic though...that always seals it...way to go UNC backers...

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Yup, tough games tomorrow.
Should be a pretty interesting weekend. Could all the #1 make the final 4?