BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA? OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROUND 2

dirty

EOG Master
BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 <o></o>
?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA?<o></o>

<o></o>
Hey guys our good Friends at Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> have agreed to Sponsor a Contest for the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Basketball Contest. Thank You Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> for Sponsoring this Contest!!!! This Contest is $50 to enter and is Open to anyone that posts at EOG!!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
How to Enter:<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
  • Go to Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1>and open your account if you don?t already have one.<o></o>
  • Deposit $50 into your account, or if you have money already in your account you can Transfer.
  • Once you deposit, please send banking@betjm.com and ask them to Transfer the $50 Entry Fee into account #8808.<o></o>
  • Once you have that Confirmation then email dirty@eog.com and let me know and I will add you to the official Contest list<o></o>
  • Then enter your picks in the Official Bracket Brewhaha Contest Thread<o></o>
  • Deadline for Entry is Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 7:00 PM EST<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Format:<o></o>
<o></o>
  • All Lines will be posted the Night before the game or first available<o></o>
  • You will pick a side in each of the remaining 15 games ( 8 in the sweet 16, 4 in the final 8, 2 in the final 4,and Championship Game)<o></o>
  • All Plays will be Against the Spread<o></o>
  • All Plays must be received by the start of the first game of each day, not each round. Ex: You can play Thursday games on Thursday and Friday games on Friday.<o></o>
  • The Thread will be on Post Review so all the Picks will be released at the same Time after the start of the first game of the day<o></o>
  • Any plays that are late will be graded as a Loss. NO questions asked. <o></o>
  • Top 3 Posters with the Most wins at the end of the Tournament will win the Prize money<o></o>
  • Tiebreaker #1 is Total Points in the Championship Game. TieBreaker #2 is Total 3 Pointers Made in the Championship Game
  • Please include all Rotation #'s, teams and Lines with your plays<o></o>
<o></o>
Prize Money:<o></o>
<o></o>
That will be determined by how many entrants we have. We will pay out the following percentages to the top 3; 60%, 30%, 10%. Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> will add 20% Cash to the Prize Pool. The More people we get the More Prize money is guaranteed<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
$10,OOO PRIZE AND BONUS MONEY!!!! (6X Rollover)<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1> has also thrown in one Heck of a Bonus Ladies!!!! If you go 15-0 in the remaining games you will receive $10,000 free account!!!! If you Go 14-1 you will Receive $2500!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Deposit Options:<o></o>
<o></o>
There are some new methods of funding your account available at Bet<st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1>. They are Very user Friendly and No need to leave the Comfort of your own home. These deposit options have an extremely high success rate. For information please email banking@betjm.com or dirty@eog.com and we will pass along this information. All we ask is that you keep this information off the Forums. <o></o>
<o></o>
They also have many withdrawal options. Please email banking@betjm.com for a list of possible ways to get your money quickly!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Thanks Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1> and please don?t forget they Have the Best Customer Service, Bar None, in the Industry. They also still have Lightning Fast Payouts. So if you are having Trouble with Processors at other books, then why not go where Payouts are still done as quick as or quicker than anyone in the Industry. Just a Reminder? Bet<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1> Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> also has Dime Lines up to -190 for all you Baseball Freaks out there. You can?t beat that with a Stick!!! <o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
New Accounts will get a 20% signup Bonus ($500 Max..4X rollover)<o></o>
Qualified Reups will get a 15% Bonus ($500 Max ... 4X rollover)

If you have any questions please Post them in this thread or email me at dirty@eog.com

dirty

EOG Master
Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA? OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROUND 2

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#17654b"><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">SATURDAY</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">Saturday, March 24, 2007 4:40 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS
(CBS) NCAA South Regional Final @ Alamodome - San Antonio, TX</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top">509</td><td align="left" valign="top">Memphis U </td><td align="right" valign="top">+1 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top">510</td><td align="left" valign="top">Ohio State </td><td align="right" valign="top">-1 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">Saturday, March 24, 2007 7:05 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS
(CBS) NCAA West Regional Final @ HP Pavilion - San Jose, CA</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">511</td><td align="left" valign="top">UCLA </td><td align="right" valign="top">+2 -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">512</td><td align="left" valign="top">Kansas </td><td align="right" valign="top">-2 -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA? OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROUND 2

Ohio st -1.5
UCLA +2

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

509 Memphis
512 Kansas

kbhirsch

EOG Addicted

510 Ohio St -1.5 -110
512 Kansas -2 -110

Will post my Sunday plays when the lines are out...

Memphis +1.5
UCLA +2

Augie

EOG Member

Memphis +1.5
Kansas -2

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

510 OHIO STATE -1.5
511 UCLA +2

PO69

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>510</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Ohio State </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-1 ? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>512</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Kansas </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-2 -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

ohio st-1-
ucla+2

Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA? OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROU

Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA? OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROU

510 Oh St -1.5
512 Kansas -2

droc

EOG Addicted

509 Memphis +1.5
512 Kansas -2

509 Memphis +1.5

511 UCLA +2

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

510 OSU -1 1/2
511 UCLA +2

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>510</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Ohio State </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-1 ? </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=7></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>511</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>UCLA </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+2 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>509</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Memphis U </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+1 ? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>512</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Kansas </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-2 -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Saturday

509 Memphis +1-

512 Kansas -2

Way to go Augie & Try
Half way home
Just do it
:party

I think my earlier post worked but just in case it didn't here are my picks again:

509 Memphis +1.5 -110
511 UCLA +2 -110

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">
</td><td align="left" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top">510</td><td align="left" valign="top">Ohio State </td><td align="right" valign="top">-1 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">511</td><td align="left" valign="top">UCLA </td><td align="right" valign="top">+2 -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">
</td><td align="left" valign="top">

thetuna2121

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>510</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Ohio State </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-1 ?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>511</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>UCLA </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+2 -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">509</td><td align="left" valign="top">Memphis U </td><td align="right" valign="top">+1 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">512</td><td align="left" valign="top">Kansas </td><td align="right" valign="top">-2 -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">

dirty

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#17654b"><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">SUNDAY</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:05 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS
(CBS) NCAA East Regional Final @ Continental Arena - East Rutherford, NJ</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">719</td><td align="left" valign="top">Georgetown</td><td align="right" valign="top">+3 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">720</td><td align="left" valign="top">North Carolina</td><td align="right" valign="top">-3 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" align="left" valign="top">Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:40 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS
(CBS) NCAA Midwest Regional Final @ Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis, MO</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top">721</td><td align="left" valign="top">Oregon </td><td align="right" valign="top">+6 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top">722</td><td align="left" valign="top">Florida </td><td align="right" valign="top">-6 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

<table id="post661781" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-24-07, 04:54 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #24 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> dirty <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_661781", true); </script>

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_661781" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 “2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA” OFFICIAL PICK THREAD ROUND 2
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">509</td><td align="left" valign="top">Memphis U </td><td align="right" valign="top">+1 ? -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td align="left" valign="top">512</td><td align="left" valign="top">Kansas </td><td align="right" valign="top">-2 -110</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

i think its an unfair advantage to post late-
go by rules

Your rules say losses- ive got little chance here- but in another thread you asked why?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>719</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Georgetown</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+3 ? -110</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=7>Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:40 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES | STANDINGS
(CBS) NCAA Midwest Regional Final @ Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis, MO</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>721</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Oregon </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+6 ? -110</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

phuck missed those today. got tied up with family matters.... for the record I would have gone with memphis and Kansas

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i posted mine late so I went 0-2 today, thats the way it goes.

dirty

EOG Master

i think its an unfair advantage to post late-
go by rules

Your rules say losses- ive got little chance here- but in another thread you asked why?

I will count Mine as losers Roc... but this and your Bitching 2 days in a row gets old.. Why am I not afforded the same chance at Post review that you guys are... Yesterday My picks were for everyone to see hours before they were approved because I can't be on Post Review as a mod... I see how you are... Something told me Not to waste my $50 to get in this anyway... When the game started I approved the posts and made my picks... I am sorry it was 10 minutes after the games started... If I wanted to cheat I would have taken OSU they were up by 10 points at the time.... I am not and will not ever cheat... and I also will not sit by the computer to to approve every post right at Tip... Just not gonna happen... I have 2 kids and a life... You got your way.... but just remember... sometime or another down the line you may need a ruling on something.... It would be different if this was a free Contest... But this was a Post up... It would be different if it was Halftime... there was 18 minutes left in the first half.

Congrats... Mine are losses... and don't even think about apologizing.. I would rather have a car battery hooked to my nutz than to do it anyother way

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

dirty i have little chance- just want things right.....why would i apoligize?
get real brother..---listen you are not trhe only oine with things going on (or happenining)- ou eleccted to grade this- with your rule bro? no problem -yust be honest

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

ps- im not aout to play you

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

ps-ps-ps-dont clown me tritritri-do your number elsewheres

North Carolina -3.5
Oregon +6.5

dirty

EOG Master

Well Roc.. you obviously think you can run the contest better than everyone else, including me or you would not be in here making a scene and causing trouble 2 days in a row... That is the Bottom Line

719 Georgetown +3 ? -110
721 Oregon +6 ? -110

thetuna2121

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>721</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Oregon </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+6 ? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top align=left>719</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Georgetown</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+3 ? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sunday

NC -3.5
Ore +6.5

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

719 GEORGETOWN +3.5
722 FLORIDA -6.5

Call me a square, but the dogs wont get there today

720 UNC -3.5
722 Florida -6.5