Lets get Serious-Memphis/Ohio State & UCLA/Kansas

Both Ohio State and Kansas are 2 point favorites over Memphis and UCLA...

Who do you guys like and why?

I'll post my choices after I am done betting...

Thanks and lets help one another beat the man, shall we?

THE SHRINK

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran
Re: Lets get Serious-Memphis/Ohio State & UCLA/Kansas

I love MEMPHIS.. They play that up and down type of basketball ala THE VOLS ,and they have the big men to at least contain the big boy oden.

dennis i love memphis as well, and especially in the first half.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

THE youth will finally show up for KANSAS.. Give me the POINTS.. LIKE UCLA in this one!

Both Ohio State and Kansas are 2 point favorites over Memphis and UCLA...

Who do you guys like and why?

I'll post my choices after I am done betting...

Thanks and lets help one another beat the man, shall we?

THE SHRINK
Judging by the movements on the DB screen in the last half hour I think it would be safe to assume that the Shrink has made his sporting "investments" of the day in Memphis +2.5 and Kansas minus his favorite number of 2

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

Ohio State by 10
Memphis is overrated and Conley and Oden will take over this game.

I also Like UCLA and the points they have a great defense and are playing close to home

I lean to Memphis, but on UCLA and Kansas, I'm definitely staying away. There's just really no way to know how Kansas will play in this game in my opinion. If we see the KU we saw Thursday, they will lose by 15. If they play like they can, they win by 15.

If I had to pick a side I'd play UCLA, they seem to be a little more consistent right now.

I only have ONE opinion on these 2 games...

KANSAS -2 vs. UCLA

Judging by how the teams have looked in the tournament, KANSAS has arguably been playing its best basketball all year.

UCLA doesn't seem to be able to score at times, so therefore, I'll go with who I think is the HOTTER and BETTER team laying only 2...

BOL,

THE SHRINK

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am serious. Both ML's. Memphis & Kansas. Feelings in hoops room.

:party

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right> $174.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> $158.18 </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 509 Memphis U/Ohio State over 63? -110 for 1st Half </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THE WAY I BEEN GOING THIS PLAY WILL BE A STONE COLD LOSER!!!!:( :( :( :(

THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_661738", true); </SCRIPT> ..............BEST OF LUCK TO YA BOSS!!!!:cheers

The General

The General...............WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIS FACE?:+clueless<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_661759", true); </SCRIPT>

I have many times put THE SHRINK in his place, SHAWN. I am worth more than he is and the money talks. :cocktail

:+excited-

I have many times put THE SHRINK in his place, SHAWN. I am worth more than he is and the money talks. :cocktail

:+excited-

Shawn,

The General has indeed put me in my place many times and here's proof...:houra :+excited-

The General

45-38 19:20 to go and Memphis is fixin to SHOW!

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

Had 2 dimes on the Buckeyes
It more than makes up for the USC debacle last night

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

really surprised by the Kansas result....jsut felt they were the better team, and didnt think UCLA could take them...proved me wrong for sure.....

mofome

Banned

kansas played as great defense. ucla hit 3s at the buzzer and didnt waste possessions with clowns overdribbling.

self is a rectruiter.

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

2-0 today on college bb with Ohio St and UCLA.
Thinking about riding this hot streak on the Wizards +4

Didn't play either game tonight, but I was not surprised by the Kansas / UCLA game. As I said, just not enough consistency from KU and tonight was that team I was afraid would show up.

They couldn't hit a freaking layup and turned the ball over way too many times with careless play.

Defensively, they were really good on both sides. I don't know what you were watching Willy, but it the game was definitely not won or lost on the defensive end. UCLA hit the big shots they needed to hit offensively when they needed to despite really solid defense. Kansas did not.