NY Reb's CBB Sunday

So far we got NCAAW:

7* Ole Miss +7

Adding:

5* Tennessee -18
Marist has had an unbelievable tournament, but it runs out Sunday against a far superior Tennessee team who should easily cover this spread.

Plays on men's action will be posted on Sunday.

Future NIT:

7* Mississippi St -1

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran
Re: NY Reb's CBB Sunday

ive been learking here for a while, lol. i dont like to talk about my plays that much, feel like it jinxs me. but ive been following your plays all tourny reb and youve been extremelely hot. just want to say good luck today and ill be checking for your mens picks

ive been learking here for a while, lol. i dont like to talk about my plays that much, feel like it jinxs me. but ive been following your plays all tourny reb and youve been extremelely hot. just want to say good luck today and ill be checking for your mens picks

We'll see about the men's games. Right now I have far more confidence in the women's games. Good luck to you at any rate.

Don't be afraid of the women's games, guys. Their winning money is the same as men's.

Meanwhile, speaking of men:

10* Florida -7

7* Georgetown +4

CBB 10* plays: 30-13

TidePride

EOG Addicted

Don't be afraid of the women's games, guys. Their winning money is the same as men's.

Meanwhile, speaking of men:

10* Florida -7

7* Georgetown +4

CBB 10* plays: 30-13
Love Florida pick, i still think they are the most complete team. Do you think Gtown can match Heels depth? well i reckon you do lol. I almost see it as no play. Well good luck and stay HOT

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

hope you sweep the womens then. any opinions on the fla/ore total? at at 144.5 seems high, expecially if you feel strongly about florida covering

hope you sweep the womens then. any opinions on the fla/ore total? at at 144.5 seems high, expecially if you feel strongly about florida covering

No opinion on the total. For me would be like flipping a coin, and I don't like to invest money on a coin-flip.

Good luck.

Adding:

5* Ole Miss +5.5 (2nd half play)
If anyone is watching this game, do you really think the Sooners will cover a 5.5 spread in the 2nd half?

Ole Miss gals are too quick in that hot arena, should cover the 2nd half as easily as they did the 1st half.

Adding:

5* Florida -4.5 (2nd half) (-105 - Olympic)
Oregon took their best shot in the first half. Experienced Gators should pull away in the 2nd half.

cie grant

EOG Member

Adding:

5* Florida -4.5 (2nd half) (-105 - Olympic)
Oregon took their best shot in the first half. Experienced Gators should pull away in the 2nd half.

Head to head here. I like Oreg and under in the 2h. Gators hit plenty of the 3's in the 1h. Look for that to change.

GL today.

RevBen2006

EOG Member

reb i never knew you were so smooth with the ladys. great job. like anything later? thanks buddy.:party

Hey cie grant. Nice to see you here.

Lady Rebs win outright, 7* for game and 5* for 2nd half cover = +12* in WNCAA.

RevBen, I've learned that if you pick your spots and know the teams, you can make fairly easy money with the ladies.

WNCAA posted picks: 4-0

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

nice job so far Reb! Had FL and also pulled in the FL 2nd half after I saw you were on it as well...

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

We win at the last moment...I didn't see the end of the game but it appears that good fortune was on our side....at last!!:houra

ready4luck

EOG Member

Really sweated out the end of game. It should have been an easy winner but florida missed about 7 free throws in the last 2 minutes. Another nice 10 win ...............................thanks Reb

We win at the last moment...I didn't see the end of the game but it appears that good fortune was on our side....at last!!:houra

Dukesnider, the end of the game was absolutely amazing.

Florida wins game and 2nd half: +15*
Lady Rebs win game and 2nd half: +12*
Tennessee Lady Vols win kinda like Florida at the end: +5*

Sunday so far: 5-0 (+32*)

WNCAA plays: 5-0 (forgot about the Tennessee win earlier)

CBB 10* plays: 31-13

One game left, a 7* on Georgetown.

Hope everyone is having fun:LMAO

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

Dukesnider, the end of the game was absolutely amazing.

Florida wins game and 2nd half: +15*
Lady Rebs win game and 2nd half: +12*
Tennessee Lady Vols win kinda like Florida at the end: +5*

Sunday so far: 5-0 (+32*)

WNCAA plays: 5-0 (forgot about the Tennessee win earlier)

CBB 10* plays: 31-13

One game left, a 7* on Georgetown.

Hope everyone is having fun:LMAO
We're having a blast!
Reb
You are simply amazing!

great day reb.thanks alot

any 2nd half plays?

I'm 2-0 on 2nd half plays today. I'm content with that.

I know when to fold and not tempt fate by being overly greedy.

Clark, I'm not really a MLB guy like Bucsfan or Madcapper or some others. I might have some weird recommendations in college baseball however.

I played Ole Miss baseball today -240 because Bama's pitching staff was already depleted with injuries and an extra innings game the day before. Last I looked, Rebs were ahead 15-9 in the 8th. I didn't post this play because I didn't believe anyone would follow me. I was surprised that I followed myself. Anyway, ordinarily it's crazy to lay -240 in college baseball, but the outcome was fairly obvious. If you win, nothing is risked.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

all i got to say is thanks man. im up an insane amount of money since the tourney began and just in the last 3 days really killed the game. congrats to everyone who made out this weekend

Sunday: 6-0 (+39*)

Man, that's the most money I've made in a Sunday since NFL season.

A day of absolutely amazing finishes.

Thanks to all you guys for your encouragement and support.

Any new guys stopping in who haven't read my thread in the college football section called 'The Power of Positive Gambling' should definitely read it. In fact, anyone can use a little refresher now and then, because there are some things we just continuously need reminding of.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Good job today Reb, I was able to cash on the Gators as well, almost had a heart attack cause of Missed FT's though!

Just a reminder:

Few days ago I posted a 7* on Miss St -1 on Tuesday night.

-1 is still available, although you'll probably have to buy the half at this point.

I'm comfortable with State winning outright, I just don't want to test fate and lose it by a half point if it comes down to a one point victory. Probably will be a reasonably close game.

Jack Cariker

EOG Member

Excellent work, NY Reb! I enjoy reading/following threads from individuals who have a "passion" for winning sports!
I clicked on your name and I see you've been involved with sports about 5 more years than I have. I used to be on WIP Radio in Philly in the late 80's, early 90's. My buddy/partner, I co-hosted sportsradio with, a Mr. Frank Mathews, is now - unfortunately deceased. Anyway, I have excellent NBA totals data that is, on balance, effective through the end of the NBA season, I might start posting a few winners. Are you as effective in NBA as you are in CBB?
Continued success in your handicapping!

Jack

Excellent work, NY Reb! I enjoy reading/following threads from individuals who have a "passion" for winning sports!
I clicked on your name and I see you've been involved with sports about 5 more years than I have. I used to be on WIP Radio in Philly in the late 80's, early 90's. My buddy/partner, I co-hosted sportsradio with, a Mr. Frank Mathews, is now - unfortunately deceased. Anyway, I have excellent NBA totals data that is, on balance, effective through the end of the NBA season, I might start posting a few winners. Are you as effective in NBA as you are in CBB?
Continued success in your handicapping!

Jack

My best year was 2004 when I hit 63% on all posted NBA plays.

Awesome run, Reb. Thanks! I love having some insight on the women's game because I think they are much more predictable if you keep up a bit with them...which few do because, well, they are brutal. Thanks for the picks!