NBC Bringing back "The Bionic Woman"....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I remember as a kid , loved that show.....it was so cool....Bionic Woman, Wonder Woman, and Charlies Angels.....strong women who jiggled alot, what wasnt to like.....I can only imagine the special effects will be much better now, although they were pretty good back then...

"Crossing Jordan" regular Miguel Ferrer is crossing over to another NBC project: the network's remake of "The Bionic Woman."

Ferrer has joined the cast of the pilot, along with Chris Bowers, according to The Hollywood Reporter. ABC, meanwhile has signed up several actors for comedies, including Barry Bostwick ("Spin City"), Ben Savage ("Boy Meets World") and Orlando Jones.

"The Bionic Woman," a remake of the 1970s series, stars British actress Michelle Ryan as Jaime Sommers, who has body parts replaced with super-strong artificial parts after a horrific accident. Ferrer will play the head of the government agency that rebuilt her, and Bowers ("Rescue Me") will play her boyfriend.

Ferrer has played Dr. Garret Macy on "Crossing Jordan" for the past six seasons. The HR says that if "Bionic Woman" goes to series, he could possibly remain on both shows; however, he's the second "Jordan" regular (after Jerry O'Connell) to take pilot work this spring, which may not bode well for its future.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: NBC Bringing back "The Bionic Woman"....

wow.........why not the Bionic Man though?

Lindsay wagner was a hottie in her time bringing back memories

Was her name Jamie in the show

Doctor was Steve Richardson
Oscar Goldman gave her the assignments

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Lindsay wagner was a hottie in her time bringing back memories

Was her name Jamie in the show

Doctor was Steve Richardson
Oscar Goldman gave her the assignments

Yeah her name was jamie Somers, Oscar Goldman was the head of the OSI that gave her the assignments, and Rudy Wells was the bionic doctor that helped her, and did her surgery...

The best ones were the 2 different 2 parters where she battled the "fembots" that could replace anyone....that was so cool when she would knock their face off, and u would see all that circuitry, it was creepy for its time...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

You got them all right Bucs I know she had the bionic ear and steve austin had the eye. Did they both have bionic arms and legs?

General I think your thinking of the big foot episode that was good that was Andre the giant in the big foot costume.

Google Image Result for http://www.briansbelly.com/halloffame/images/andre_bigfoot.jpg

Yeah, they both had bionic legs, and i think Jamie only was supposed to have a bionic right arm i think...i remember she always used her right hand to bend bars, throw things, etc.......jamie could hear things far away, steve could see things far away, and they both could run fast, and jump high....

I remember in one of the fembot episodes, when Jamie had to jump from a window cuz 3 fembots were there to get her, and she was way up high....she went ahead and jumped, but it was too much even for her bionics, and when she hit the ground, they shorted out, sparks flew, and she was out cold......

And then did not Jamie die and come back to life in another season? And she could not remember anything including her and Austin were engaged I dont thing Austin and Jamie ever did marry.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

And then did not Jamie die and come back to life in another season? And she could not remember anything including her and Austin were engaged I dont thing Austin and Jamie ever did marry.

That happened before she got her own show....

She was introduced on an 2 part episode of 6 million dollar man.....

They went skydiving, and her chute didnt open, and she fell into trees and was near death....Steve begged Oscar to save her, give her bionics, and even promised he would get her to be an agent......so they saved her...and yes, she lost her memory, when her body tried to reject the bionics.....anytime she would start to remember anything, she would get bad headaches....her body eventually did reject them and she had to go back to hospital, she almost went nuts, and broke out, but they got her back and she died on the operating table.....however, she was brought back, without steve knowing, and i remember he had to go back in for something, he had hurt his leg or something, and when they were rolling him down the hall, he saw Jamie....they then admitted that she hadnt died, and they had been working to save her...she then got her own show....

years later, she was injured, and when she came to, she had her memories, and yes, in a tv movie years later, they got married.....Steve had a son, and Jamie was training him how to use his bionics, and she ran into Steve again...

That happened before she got her own show....

She was introduced on an 2 part episode of 6 million dollar man.....

They went skydiving, and her chute didnt open, and she fell into trees and was near death....Steve begged Oscar to save her, give her bionics, and even promised he would get her to be an agent......so they saved her...and yes, she lost her memory, when her body tried to reject the bionics.....anytime she would start to remember anything, she would get bad headaches....her body eventually did reject them and she had to go back to hospital, she almost went nuts, and broke out, but they got her back and she died on the operating table.....however, she was brought back, without steve knowing, and i remember he had to go back in for something, he had hurt his leg or something, and when they were rolling him down the hall, he saw Jamie....they then admitted that she hadnt died, and they had been working to save her...she then got her own show....

years later, she was injured, and when she came to, she had her memories, and yes, in a tv movie years later, they got married.....Steve had a son, and Jamie was training him how to use his bionics, and she ran into Steve again...

Thanks Bucs !

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Previews on my DTV showcase looked pretty damn good

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

According to IMDB.COM (aka Internet Movie Database), it going to be like Heros. If you miss an episode you can catch the rebroadcast on SCFI.

"Bionic Woman"

<TABLE class=times><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD noWrap>Wed. Sept. 26</TD><TD noWrap align=right>9:00 PM</TD><TD>NBC </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=extra></TD></TR><TR class=even><TD noWrap>Fri. Sept. 28</TD><TD noWrap align=right>7:00 PM</TD><TD>SCIFI </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=extra></TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD noWrap>Sat. Sept. 29</TD><TD noWrap align=right>9:00 PM</TD><TD>NBC </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

How ironic, the bionic as well as the moronic have capacity to enjoy smoking. <O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
Schamoking was so glorified by Hollywood back then, trying to pair a pretty-face with a stinky, smoky cigarette-butt sexy?

Oddly, the message sold.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
Guess there was more of Philip Morris?s subliminal ad money for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><ST1:place>Hollywood</ST1:place></st1:City> prior to litigation costs and higher taxes. Another example of where the money goes in <st1:country-region><ST1:place>America</ST1:place></st1:country-region>, Lawyers and Politicians. Crooks