MARCH MADNESS.............................................

dirty

EOG Master
Re: MARCH MADNESS.............................................

Show me in picks rooms where Cannon is in Chucks Threads... The dump does not count as it is a Unmoderated forum and all goes...I am not the only Mod here.....they all troll these threads cause they are nothing but trouble waiting to happen

junior51

Banned

ok sorry,just know i have not bashed.i told you i would stop.i don't want trouble i just look for plays have a good one

with 50,000 views and I want some compensation like everyone else gets. If my demands are not met after the NCAA I will vanish into the wind.

lucky....... I REALLY DO NOT THINK HE WAS BEING SERIOUS BECUASE THAT WOULD MAKE HIM THE BIGGEST TOUT AROUND AND HE HATES TOUTS.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO BE NICE..

joelatti

Chuck, tough loss again last night with USC.....gotta turn things around today

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Chuck I Need your help chuck the manager got me betting Ohio state with every penny I have. :doh1

guys ... i had OHIO St -2 for the game. just got in from a weekend in Ashville NC. i am taking them again for 3 units at the half. PK

joe.. did i have usc? i did have 5 units on vandy and 5 on them again at the half but i do not remember betting USC.

i was drinking just a tad. WOW. ASHEVILLE NC is a very strange but cool place.

joelatti

I thought that Lucky was posting for you as he was last week...If he wasn;t maybe he should post his picks in his own thread...Its my fault...I followed him cause I thought it was you...Sorry for the mix-up, but when he posts in your thread....I thought it was YOUR selection....OH well I'm on OSU for game and second half so let's cash both....Also on KU ML and UCLA +3...caught a nice number from my local........KU by 1 sounds good to me

yea. i read his post and that was his play.

WOW. that is a strange bet you have on the next game. hope you lose the +3. i have kansas.:cocktail

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Sorry Joe that USC bet was my pick. If chuck tells me to post for him I will let you all know going forward it's from Mr.Luck That game was a joke.

got very lucky with florida game and 2nd half was out all day.

have UNC for the game:cocktail

wow. what happened to UNC? i feel asleep on the coach when they were up by 6-8.

did it go in O.T.??

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Thanks for giving me UNC -1 at half Chucky. Another loser. Thanks to the Manager and your lovely half time bombs here's my total this week

<TABLE class=WelcomeTable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=380 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Last Week`s Win/Loss Figure:</TD><TD align=left>$ -5947</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just fcking great!

Cannon

Banned

How can you justify losing $5947. I usually bash you guys but that is really sad to lose that kind of money to these books.. I think you should leave all that halftime chase crap alone. I would cut my bets way back.

mush it is not my fault that you bet the managers plays.

don't bitch at me. i have made you money. and all i ever get from you. ALL... it shit, stop calling me or betting my games.

CANNON...... I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOLD TO STAY OUT OF MY THREAD.:+clueless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post665269 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-07, 12:09 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #180 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_665269", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_665269 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MARCH MADNESS.............................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>How can you justify losing $5947. I usually bash you guys but that is really sad to lose that kind of money to these books.. I think you should leave all that halftime chase crap alone. I would cut my bets way back.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

YEA.. THAT'S JUST WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE. CHASING.:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Chuck I am putting both of you on Post Review

FOR WHAT??????????

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO??

ALL I DO IS POST MY PLAYS.

SHOW ME ONE TIME THAT I EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEFORE I WAS SPOKEN TO BY HIM? ONE TIME?

HAVING A HARD TIME TELLING ME WHAT I DID WRONG?

WHEN DID I GO IN HIS THREAD???

WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM????

WHEN DID I EVEN TALK ABOUT HIM AT ALL????

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE CAME IN MY THREAD????

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE TOLD THE MODS THAT HE WANTED MONEY FOR HIS POSTS? HA
:+clueless
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE TOLD THE MODS THAT HE WOULD STOP POSTINGS HIS GREAT INSIDE INFO UNLESS I WAS BANNED BECAUSE I WAS A TOUT? YET.... HE WANTS MONEY FOR HIS PLAYS HERE.
:+clueless

ARE YOU NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHY I AM ON POST REVIEW????????

AM I ON REVIEW BECAUSE THIS CHILD CAME INTO MY THREAD AFTER HE WAS TOLD NOT TO?? BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN IN HIS THREAD ONCE.

HELLO......

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Yeah you helped me. But then you say play UNC at half then text me once the half starts and say you had Gtown what's up with that? I been gambling over 15 years. You say in one post Tenn is not going make it to the sweet 16 then all of a sudden you have them winning it all. Now I see why these guys in here bust your chops.

I know am a mush but when you get info from the so called pro's then go down in flames it's makes you wonder? Tell your boy manager to stop calling begging for money too! I have to change my number now.

:doh1 I only have myself to blame!

you are one funny dude. i did say that i did not think that tennessee would make it to the sweet 16. wow. i was wrong. i have nothing to do with the manager or any money you may or may not have paid anyone.

YOU CALL ME MORE THAN ANYONE AND I HAVE NEVER CHARGED YOU A PENNY THEN YOU CRY WHEN YOU LOSE AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME. YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE YOU MONEY. YOU HAVE STATED IT HERE. JUST BECAUSE THE MANAGER BURIED ME DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME. I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO YOU. I HAVE TOLD YOU SOOOO MANY TIMES. STOP GAMBLING. YOU ARE THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. REALLY FOR YOUR WIFE... STOP.

OH.... AGAIN I AM ON MISS. STATE AND AIR FORCE TONIGHT...

AND ON POST REVIEW FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON.:+clueless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post666575 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-07, 08:08 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2432 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Lucky777<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_666575", true); </SCRIPT>
Resident SyCo

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_666575 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Cannon you were right about the tout chuck luck. Sorry I didn't listen to you he and his drunk friends (manager)the so called pro's cost me over 6K and counting. I am sick over it plus I paid for this service. Hard lesson learned. There are good people here for free. I need a break to regroup from this ass kicking!

Any thoughts on the final 4?

I like G-Town and UCLA which means take the other side..

:cheers
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you have never paid me one dime.. NOTHING. AND I TAKE YOUR CALLS EVERY DAY.

:finger004

dirty

EOG Master

Chuck didn't we ask you not to refer to your service on here... that in itself is enough to get you back on Post review

DIRTY. I NEVER MENTIONED "IT"... JUST SAID THAT I TOOK HIS CALLS. I TAKE YOURS ALSO. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THAT. AGAIN.... SOMEONE ELSE CALLS ME A TOUT. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING. SORRY........ HELL I'M JUST GOING TO POST GAMES AND NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE.:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon just stop the bullshit man... god damn

YOUR 1-1 WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

SO WHAT.. I WENT 0-2 TONIGHT. THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY? AGAIN.. SUCH A CHILDISH SILLY LITTLE BOY. DO WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FOREVER?

Cannon

Banned

Sorry I try but I can't help my compulsive anti Chuck behavior. Sorry Chuck sorry Dirty. No you could go back to the RX.