doc, you are wrong about Bush involvement on 9/11

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Here is why as I laid in bed last night and thought. Had Bush really wanted to nail the final stake, HE WOULD HAVE HAD WMD planted in IRAQ to get the support needed and justified his cause. He did not do that and I will not write that off as him being dumb.

EOM

S

stucco43

Re: doc, you are wrong about Bush involvement on 9/11

no all he had to do was sit on his ass.....wait 10-15 mins and let the pentagon get hit....
it doesnt add up....and for you too support these war criminals is a shame who ever you are...

S

stucco43

Here is why as I laid in bed last night and thought. Had Bush really wanted to nail the final stake, HE WOULD HAVE HAD WMD planted in IRAQ to get the support needed and justified his cause. He did not do that and I will not write that off as him being dumb.

EOM
General there was a report of friendly fiire destroying the original set up of WMD in iraq...but let me guess we would never accidently destroy our friends...
better talk with Pat Tillmans parents about what they think

The General

I hate BUSH but the logic leads you to believe and understand that BUSH would have ASSURED WE found some WMD in Iraq if they were there. He is a criminal. Careful of your opinions on me.

S

stucco43

General they tried and plant the WMD but due to friendly fire the convoy got blown away by friendly from above...the report came out last year....

S

stucco43

General I understand your love of the country and your belief...I used the wording carefully to explain whoever you are.....supporting these types.....they are war criminals and I think you can see this...

dirty

EOG Master

Friendly fire happens in every war... Bush did not invent it

S

stucco43

I guess thats one thing he didnt invent...huh....
how bout lieing to go to war... but wait he cant get credit for that...we can give that honor to the council on foreign relations....
you arent that dumb to think he is the final say....
you are really revealing what little you understand about the secret goverment ops.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

General:

Flight 93 fucked everything up and that is why it was shot down

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

93 was heading originally to the WH and that is why all the snakes were
out ...

S

stucco43

Flight 93 was held at Boston sitting on the runway for 45 mins...thus the president had to sit that one out...good timing....huh

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

General:

Cheney was running NORAD on 9-11 ... he controlled everything that day

S

stucco43

lets not forget the stand down order issued less than 60 days before 911....
anthrax in the mail....strain goes directly to fort polk ....CIA strain...
to prepare anthrax takes longer than a month...so it was prepared to arrive with 911...
wake up sheep....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dont forget Mavin Bush:

9/11 Security
Courtesy of Marvin Bush
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber1" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="630"> <tbody><tr> <td>Marvin P. Bush, the president?s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne]
According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."
The company lists as government clients "the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites."
Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.
The Dulles Internation contract is another matter. Dulles is regarded as "absolutely a sensitive airport," according to security consultant Wayne Black, head of a Florida-based security firm, due to its location, size, and the number of international carriers it serves.

Black has not heard of Stratesec, but responds that for one company to handle security for both airports and airlines is somewhat unusual. It is also delicate for a security firm serving international facilities to be so interlinked with a foreign-owned company: "Somebody knew somebody," he suggested, or the contract would have been more closely scrutinized.

As Black points out, "when you [a company] have a security contract, you know the inner workings of everything." And if another company is linked with the security company, then "What's on your computer is on their computer." [
American Reporter]
</td></tr></tbody></table></center>​
<hr color="#bebebe" width="630">
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="630"> <tbody><tr> <td>
Heightened WTC Security Alert Had Just Been Lifted
The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY NewsDay]
Pre-9/11 World Trade Center Power-Down
On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower." [WingTV]
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber5" bgcolor="#d8d8d8" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody><tr> <td></td></tr></tbody></table></center>​
<hr color="#bebebe" width="630">
<center><table bordercolorlight="#C0C0C0" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="630"> <tbody><tr> <td>
Both WTC 6 and WTC 7 were evacuated within minutes of Flight 11 striking WTC 1 - this didn't happen in the twin towers. There were no evacuation announcements in WTC 1 following the plane strike, and workers were encouraged to stay in their building...​
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber3" bgcolor="#d8d8d8" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody><tr> <td>
Dan Baumbach - WTC 1 Survivor
Dan Baumbach, 24, a software engineer from Merrick, was stunned to find that building officials in One World Trade Center were telling workers not to evacuate even after the first jet struck.

"You can try it, but it's at your own risk," he quoted one official as telling a group of 100 people on the 75th floor. Many chose to follow that advice; Baumbach continued his descent from the 80th floor and survived, but only after braving the debris that fell when the neighboring tower collapsed.

"The reason we got out was because we didn't listen," he said. [Newsday]
</td></tr></tbody></table> </center>​
<hr color="#d8d8d8" width="600">
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber7" bgcolor="#d8d8d8" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody><tr> <td>
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber29" bgcolor="#bebebe" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="570"> <tbody><tr> <td><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber28" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td><td>In the neighboring south tower people were also evacuating, but an announcement over the PA system tells them their building is secure and they can return to their desks..."WMV video download (43kB)
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table></center>​
Stanley Praimnath - WTC 2 Survivor
'If they had continued on and exited the building, all of their lives would have been spared. As it was, that's not the way it happened.
"As soon as we reached the concourse level, the security guard stopped us and said, 'Where are you going?'

Stanley explained about seeing the fire in Tower One. According to Stanley, the guard said, "Oh, that was just an accident. Two World Trade is secured. Go back to your office."
' [Mercola]
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" bgcolor="#bebebe" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="570"> <tbody><tr> <td></td></tr></tbody></table></center>​
<hr color="#d8d8d8" width="600">
<center><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber30" bgcolor="#d8d8d8" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody><tr> <td><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="AutoNumber31" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td><td>"Today it is still a mystery why no-one in the towers reached the roof..."WMV video download (145kB)
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></center>​
The solution to the mystery is simple - the roof doors were locked, as were many stairwell doors.​
</td></tr></tbody></table> </center>​
<hr color="#c0c0c0" width="630">
WTC surveillance tapes feared missing
Imagine my surprise...
Surveillance tapes and maintenance logs are among the missing evidence as investigators try to figure out why the World Trade Center collapsed, federal officials said Monday. ... The lost records probably contain vital information that could help answer questions, Sunder said. Investigators are trying to locate copies of many destroyed documents from the building's owners and city agencies. [FortWayne.com]

S

stucco43

so much for under-estimating Doc....you enemys against america look like sellout cheap whores at the del rey looking for your next fix...
to trully under-estimate the other side shows just how ignorant you sellout whores are....
there isnt one poster that could even debate DOC.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stucco:

this is similar to Andre the Giant in his prime ....

notice how many new posters with 0-10 posts show up in here and going
after me ????

Looks like Dirty is getting a bunch of drunk "fellas" at the Gay bars he hangs
out in and giving them $10 if they will show up to go after me with those
usual "indepth" attacks

DIRTY ... GET YOUR BOYS SOME NEW SCRIPTS !!

S

stucco43

freakin funny.....andre the giant in his prime...
Doc i invite you to all you can eat bar SMOKED BBQ when you get in dis area.....
still giggling over dat one...

I dont agree with all of Docs posts but I agree with others that he is the number one debater in this forum no one has ever defeated him in one that I have seen.

He could easily be on a major network political show..

The Devil

EOG Master

I dont agree with all of Docs posts but I agree with others that he is the number one debater in this forum no one has ever defeated him in one that I have seen.

He could easily be on a major network political show..

ARE YOU ON DRUGS WRIGLEY??? MAYBE YOU MEANT NUMBER 1 CLOWN????

A DEBATER NEEDS TO ANSWER, THE CLOWN NEVER ANSWERS...........

SURE HE COULD BE ON A MAJOR NETWORK SHOW, THE SHOW WOULD BE ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER............:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc, you said no fighters were scrambled on 9-11,then how was flight 93 shot down?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

did ya see any fighter jets when the WTC's were attacked?

Amazing who fighter jets were scambled when Stewarts CENSA went
off course?? AMAZING INDEED ..

Good thing Cheney was in charge of NORAD that morning

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc,as usual you didn't answer the question. how was flight 93 shot down if there were no fighter jets in the area?

S

stucco43

makes a good movie...sheep huh.....
life must be real hard to figure out ......
Doc which way did they go?
keep asking idiot the answer might come soon.....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Roscoe,

Instead of trying to reason with Doc, go out to the nearest street corner and try to convince that Stop sign to say Yield instead of stop. You'll have more luck and less frustration. The reason I say this is that the Stop sign is smarter and more likely to change than Doc is.

S

stucco43

Roscoe,

Instead of trying to reason with Doc, go out to the nearest street corner and try to convince that Stop sign to say Yield instead of stop. You'll have more luck and less frustration. The reason I say this is that the Stop sign is smarter and more likely to change than Doc is.
sounds like you are confessing to going and harrassing those school kids at the bus stop....Bunker get over the kids and get a real life....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post665998 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-27-07, 05:11 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #18 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>wrigley<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_665998", true); </SCRIPT>
Somedays you cant get rid of a bomb

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_665998 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: doc, you are wrong about Bush involvement on 9/11
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I dont agree with all of Docs posts but I agree with others that he is the number one debater in this forum no one has ever defeated him in one that I have seen.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's because cutting and pasting isn't debating.

The General

Roscoe,

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Ducco,

Nice job on cleaning up your spelling problem. I am curious, though, does Doc IM you what to post or are you two connected to the same computer.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If they create an Island for the EOG "LOST CROWD"

bye bye to:

Roscoe
Dirty
Devil
Archie Bunker
Slacker CSB
THEONE
Ktb Krusherless

S

stucco43

hate to see this crowd get off an island.....losers couldnt find THE WAY out of a paper bag.....
i can see it now....group hugs on da beach...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

yeah, but Nicolas would show up playing the role of Gilligan to get them off
the Island !!!

dirty

EOG Master

Doc... It was the Professor that kept trying to get them off the island