Senate just voted and agree bring the troops home, Will Bush listen

The left wing doing what they promised and something the right has not got done when they ran the show.

The people have spoken and now so has the congress, and Dirty said congress runs the country so they should be coming home in 2008:houra

Senate vote preserves Iraq withdrawal deadline

Defying a veto threat, the Democratic-controlled Senate narrowly signaled support Tuesday for the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Iraq by next March. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said "the time has come to find a new way forward in this intractable war." The White House said: "This and other provisions would place freedom and democracy in Iraq at grave risk."

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: Senate just voted and agree bring the troops home, Will Bush listen

The left wing doing what they promised

Werent we promised lower gas prices......

Its 2.65 right now here in Indiana more than when it was when repubs had power....

Ive went with the liberal point of view and decided this cant be the market it has to be our lawmakers......

Whys my gas so high:doh1:doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty will be pissed!!!

:party:party:party:party:party

what does that have to do with bringing troops home cubsfan? Is Bush going to listen to the people and the congress and get on board with the rest of America and bring the troops home.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Right looks like shit ... GREAT JOB, DEMS!!!

The Right looks like shit ... GREAT JOB, DEMS!!!

Took them less them 3 months to pass this Doc, What the hell was the right doing the last 6 years the left comes up with a plan to bring our troops home in less then 3 months.:+clueless

Only a right wing President can stop it and he would be going against congress and the American people

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Wrigley... Why would the republicans Vote to pull out of Iraq... they have stated Many times they are not wanting that... damn you take the cake... Post more Irrelevant shit

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The only Republican that I wished that had voted to "pull out" was 41 the nite he borrowed ol Barbie from Dirty !!

Wrigley... Why would the republicans Vote to pull out of Iraq... they have stated Many times they are not wanting that... damn you take the cake... Post more Irrelevant shit

Dirty the congress has spoken you stated before they run the country not Bush.

make up your mind you flip flop more then a fish out of water so who runs the country Bush or congress your all over the place on issues.

The republican from Nebraska made this happen today.

BSims

EOG Addicted

OK, answer is no, Bush will veto. The what happens to the $20 billion+ pork barrel projects that were included?

Seems to me that if you really were opposed to the house bill, you'd be smart enough to know that it would be vetoed and you would get nothing. Except, a reputation for selling out you position for a little pork.

That's what it seems to me, but then I'm probably not smart enough to be a Congressman. But then again, I'd probably actually read the port security bill before I voted for it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

My god ... we have a Sooner posting in here!!

Its Billy Sims!!

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty the congress has spoken you stated before they run the country not Bush.

make up your mind you flip flop more then a fish out of water so who runs the country Bush or congress your all over the place on issues.

The republican from Nebraska made this happen today.

Show me when I changed that Position wrigley.. You just talk in Circles and make No sense. Congress has to approve everything that goes on in this Nation. If the President Veto's a Bill they can overturn it... or play hardball and tell him if you don't approve this then don't even think we will pass This (another bill he wants)... It is not hard to do... Do the Demos have the Nutsack to do it....

I really hate having to explain things to you like a Kindergarden Student.. It is a waste of valuable time I can never get back

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty in his previous life must have been a pancake at IHOP as much as he
flip/flops

Dirty in his previous life must have been a pancake at IHOP as much as he
flip/flops

:LMAO :LMAO

Dirty I just order a book for you please read it it may prevent you from looking like a fool in this forum in the future.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wrigley:

ya sure Dirty can read???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Imagine that More silly cut and paste arguments...

still waiting for the post where I said Congress does not run the country

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Werent we promised lower gas prices......

Its 2.65 right now here in Indiana more than when it was when repubs had power....

Ive went with the liberal point of view and decided this cant be the market it has to be our lawmakers......

Whys my gas so high:doh1:doh1

supply and demand ?

That is a real book and I think you should read it.. Im still waiting on you to post that poll showing more people say global warming is a hoax and Doc still waiting for you to post proof about the false statement you keep saying he made.

He has been asking for weeks.

dirty

EOG Master

Wrigs... again you talk Idiotic Nonsense... Where did I say there was a Poll that said that...Please show me

why I waste my time with a kindergardner I never Know....

Wrigs... again you talk Idiotic Nonsense... Where did I say there was a Poll that said that...Please show me

why I waste my time with a kindergardner I never Know....

Im tired of changing your diapers here everyday so join the club

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush is screwed!!!