What are the Repugs afraid of??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
We lost Vietnam, we lost Afghanistan and Iraq is completely gone ....

sooooo, what is the problem?

Why do Republicans and SHEEPIES that have not contributed one dime or
blood to Bush's losing military ventures get soooo upset? Like anyone on
this board that adores Bush could give us an Indepth history on the diffc
between the Shiias and Sunis??

We have kids dying and they were silent when the Brits decided to "cut and run" and yet the Repugs were "cut and runners" when Clinton was President ... they claim to "love this country" but yet are silent when good kids die daily in a country BUSH ADMITTED PUBLICALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11

Wow ... who indeed is the REAL TRAITORS??

jcjiked7

EOG Member
Re: What are the Repugs afraid of??

Without cutting and pasting someone elses article or something from the encyclopedia Brittanica or Wickipedia or plagiarizing something and calling it your own, please explain to all us so called sheep so we can be enlightned by your intellect.

Blondie

EOG Master

We lost Vietnam, we lost Afghanistan and Iraq is completely gone ....

sooooo, what is the problem?

Why do Republicans and SHEEPIES that have not contributed one dime or
blood to Bush's losing military ventures get soooo upset? Like anyone on
this board that adores Bush could give us an Indepth history on the diffc
between the Shiias and Sunis??

We have kids dying and they were silent when the Brits decided to "cut and run" and yet the Repugs were "cut and runners" when Clinton was President ... they claim to "love this country" but yet are silent when good kids die daily in a country BUSH ADMITTED PUBLICALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11

Wow ... who indeed is the REAL TRAITORS??

So Doc, what I understand you to be saying is that anyone that does not speak out against this war is a traitor. As an American Citizen it is my right to speak out against this war, it is also my right to chose not to speak out against this war. Just because a person is a Republican, it does not make them feel a certain way about war. I was born and raised Republican, have been to more Republican dinners than I can remember, and well although i am not for this war, I stand behind the soldiers that are out there fighting. I admire and respect them, and amazingly enough some of them are REPUBLICANS.
Now, as for whether I fully believe in the Republican party, I don't, but I do not believe in the Democratic party either (which my husband was born, raised, and spoon fed). I think both parties have their faults. Each party is made up of human beings, and "to err is human".
Generalizations such as the one you made above are part of what leads to prejudice and well war itself. Not everything is always what it appears to be...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You can speak out all ya want ...

this bullshit of calling Dems "Nazi sympaziers" and "cut and runners" from "Leaders" who went AWOL or took 5 deferments is a fuckin joke

NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ... NOT ONE THING, FELLAS AND THIS
COMPLETE DISASTER BELONGS TO BUSH AND HIS PNAC NAZI FUCKS WHO
WERE PART OF THE WH IRAQ GROUP THAT LIED TO THIS COUNTRY AND
TO THE WORLD

Chalabi is a prime example how fucked up this entire adminstration is

Blondie

EOG Master

So what is actually accomplished with all of the name calling. From what I have seen both sides can and sometimes are guilty of doing so. Only by sticking to facts, and avoiding demeaning comments can an open, intelligent discussion occur.
Oh and for the record, I am far from a fella.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I have been CONSISTENT on this disaster since day one ...

Nicolas is a prime example of the bulllshit from Righties like himself: go look at his flip / flopping on a thread I just posted

This country is toast ... Bush signed away our borders with Mexico in March of 2005 and the rest of the world is gonna sink us for good financially as the march to switch over to the Euro is underway

Bush is a fuckin disaster and I know a "tad bit" more about this lowlife with
connections I have in Austin that sued this guy when Governor and won

His entire life of coke busts, AWOL, abortions, Insider trading as a Board
Member of Harken Energy, Gonzales changing his drivers license record in
Austin in 95, etc ... throw in PNAC wack job Cheney and Modern Day Rome is in its final meltdown

We are bankrupt .... Cheney is banking on the collapse with this money tied up in the Euro bond market and there is a reason Bush bought a 97,000
acre ranch in Paraguay within the last 6 mths