• Krystel Byers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrSiffredi

EOG Member
Re: Whose ATD bumpers are????

I have all 4 uncensored pics.
Maybe now Rocco answers my emails, guess this gets his attention hahaha...

I have all 4 uncensored pics.
Maybe now Rocco answers my emails, guess this gets his attention hahaha...

jajajaja you so full of shit!!!! Now everybody is sending me msn's cuz of you!!! dedica el tiempo pa buscarlas al chile vagabundo!!!! :+whipping

MrSiffredi

EOG Member

You know I don't BS!
I don't need to look for them, cause they actually were sent to me, and besides that's your job and your dept.
Anyways am forwarding them to you so you can post them.
On the RX ya Tapa Rosca se adelanto y las puso....
y vieras el relajo cuando dije que yo las tenia y que te las iba a dar a vos para que las pusieras, pero hasta q volvieras hahahahahahah.

Yeahhhh probably TapaRosca did it from home, but nice detail about his dedication..... :dancefool

Anyways, for the EOG users, here are the pics, and to be honest, she doesn't even look like Cristina la cubana, unless she was totally wasted at that moment.....

Enjoy....

__,_._,___

ive seen those pictures before..she is cheerleader but cant remember which school she goes to..

fucking diario extra this is the second time they do this.. first was they post some pictures from this so called costa rican model without panties in the expo movil and they were actually from panama car expo and now they try to a fast one with these

ive seen those pictures before..she is cheerleader but cant remember which school she goes to..

fucking diario extra this is the second time they do this.. first was they post some pictures from this so called costa rican model without panties in the expo movil and they were actually from panama car expo and now they try to a fast one with these

Right, actually I posted those pictures from Panama with the note that it wasnt here........

This girl doesnt look like la cubana........