IF you had a losing side on AFA/Clemson...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
...you need to QUIT GAMBLING NOW for you are what we call @ Fezziksplace

A DONKEY (and we all know what i mean here)

NO ONE should have lost a play on this game - NO ONE!

yet i know there are those who did lose plays and for that i say

SHUT UP - NO BITCHING - YOU SUCK AT GAMBLING

when the line went from AFA as high as +1.5 to AFA as high as -1.5 ANYONE playing AFA as the fave after ALL the value was taken out of the game is

A DONKEY

munson15

I want winners...
Re: IF you had a losing side on AFA/Clemson...

when the line went from AFA as high as +1.5 to AFA as high as -1.5 ANYONE playing AFA as the fave after ALL the value was taken out of the game is

A DONKEY
I didn't have them (had my own problems w/ Miss. St.) but speaking for those who did, thanks for the kind words.:LMAO

A DONKEY

Eat a fat dick Winky...

by your standards that would make me and micelli both donkeys for playing AF...don't know what has gotten into you talking shit lately,calling me a donkey and calling out people on their lines that are legit:+clueless ...

why don't you post your fucking tickets for all to see rather then call out everyone else...i may have lost the bet last night and thats fine, i was wrong...but if anyone looks like a donkey around here it is you...

Smasher13

EOG Member

This looks real good on you Wink Dink, dont be calling people out til you got all the facts. Se ya chump change

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

A DONKEY

:violent:

this fucking jackass, starts a thread on the line movement of the Af game.

Calling people donkeys for for playing Af after it went from +1.5 to -1.5...

But just yesterday he called out numerous people for posting AF +1 like that wasnt a legit line...

am i the only one who finds this to be the dumbest shit they have seen in awhile...

fact is the line was +1 to -1 the whole week. The game ended in a 1 point win... The fucking lines are sharp right now dick head and nobody is a donkey for being on the wrong side.

luckily i didnt see this thread last night when i was drunk, or i would really be talking shit.

munson15

I want winners...

Winky, congrats on your good fortune, but as far as giving people a hard time about a close loss, you should shut the fuck up.

easymoney

EOG Member

Winky you need to get donkey punched.

Oh by the way, I had AF -1 and got it yesterday from my local and lost. But you know what I'll take a 440 loss with dignity, because I have collected 18k over the last 6 weeks, so for me it really doesn't matter. But you calling all these guys out who post a line and don't provide their ticket proof is total bullshit. Who fucking cares what someone has for a line. If you are that stupid to not do your own analysis on the value of a bet and take into account the line you are given, then your a total idiot and should not be gambling. I did think there was value with AF -1 or I would not have bet them. But why are you calling me a donkey because I didn't get the best line. You have shown so much hostility the last couple of weeks, you need to chill bro. Its great you got AF at =1 1/2 or +1 more power to you, but you don't need to rub it in anyones face, thats not cool.

Bullshit! Yes maybe we could have jumped on AF earlier but most of us were waiting to see what the fucking line was going to do.. Clemson was winning the whole game but AF closes within one at the end.. They had momentum and if they made their fucking free throws they would have won by 5. It was a tough loss, bottom line and to ridicule others for losing a bad beat is fucked.. I had Minny MissST and AF so are you going to tell me those were bad bets because they lost.. No, they were all smart bets that lost and it happens.. NOW CAN WE START HELPING EACH OTHER OUT AND START MAKING SOME CASH TOGETHER INSTEAD OF MAKING PEOPLE FEEL LIKE SHIT OVER A BAD BEAT.. SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS FUCKED..

cie grant

EOG Member

Another worthless post on your part. Classless know-it-all types like yourself are found on every board.

You should consider facing your own demons, rather than calling out others on trivial bull$hit.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

In panther's thread before the game you said that you got it at +1...but in other threads you said +1.5...sounds to me like you were a donkey that pushed

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

id of bet af +1 or -1 cause i liked em. what i had it at no matter
now you tell me why iam a fool

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

In panther's thread before the game you said that you got it at +1...but in other threads you said +1.5...sounds to me like you were a donkey that pushed

<TABLE class=TableDocumentNumberLEFT><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>If-Bet (if-win-only)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Max Risk / To Win Total:</TD><TD>99.00 / 275.00 (USD) Accepted 3/24/2007 8:11 AM - PST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Amount Paid: </TD><TD>374.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Florida 3/25/2007 11:40:01 PM - (PST)
-6? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>99.00 / 90.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Air Force 3/27/2007 6:20:01 PM - (PST)
+1? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>88.00 / 80.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Georgetown 3/25/2007 2:05:01 PM - (PST)
+150</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>70.00 / 105.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Winky, congrats on your good fortune, but as far as giving people a hard time about a close loss, you should shut the fuck up.

munson, my man. I've never seen you talk like this, but you have been getting after it lately. I like it, keep it up haha

munson15

I want winners...

munson, my man. I've never seen you talk like this, but you have been getting after it lately. I like it, keep it up haha
I'll admit it's out of character, Michigan, but I feel strongly that Winky was way out of line. Shit, if what he said were true, there wouldn't be many people allowed to place any bets at all. Hopefully, that post was out of character for him, too.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Sometimes "The Captain" needs to express his opinion and let everyone he means business

munson15

I want winners...

Sometimes "The Captain" needs to express his opinion and let everyone he means business
Thanks Bobby, I'm glad that you and Michigan, guys that I have a lot of respect for, feel that my assessment was on the mark.

Ned

EOG Veteran

<TABLE class=TableDocumentNumberLEFT><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>If-Bet (if-win-only)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Max Risk / To Win Total:</TD><TD>99.00 / 275.00 (USD) Accepted 3/24/2007 8:11 AM - PST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Amount Paid: </TD><TD>374.00</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Florida 3/25/2007 11:40:01 PM - (PST)
-6? -110
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>99.00 / 90.00</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Air Force 3/27/2007 6:20:01 PM - (PST)
+1? -110
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>88.00 / 80.00</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Georgetown 3/25/2007 2:05:01 PM - (PST)
+150
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>70.00 / 105.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This guy is playing with "piggy bank" money, and he is spouting off like someone in the know. Please let's stay calm here. Those plays don't even represent a fraction of the juice when I hit a game.

munson15

I want winners...

Ned, this isn't a question of money, it's a lack or respect for the members. Most of the moaning on the night he posted this was for the 'bad beat' on Miss.St., not the AF game. The AF line did fluctuate from +1.5 to -1.5, but had settled on AF as the fave all day Tuesday.

To state that everyone losing the bet was a 'donkey' and should 'quit gambling' was the height of poor sportsmanship, and counters the feeling most of us have, that we're all in this together. It's also total BS because many who bet AF never had access to a + line on the game anyway.

To state that everyone losing the bet was a 'donkey' and should 'quit gambling' was the height of poor sportsmanship, and counters the feeling most of us have, that we're all in this together. It's also total BS because many who bet AF never had access to a + line on the game anyway.

Well said my man:cheers

Ned

EOG Veteran

Ned, this isn't a question of money, it's a lack or respect for the members. Most of the moaning on the night he posted this was for the 'bad beat' on Miss.St., not the AF game. The AF line did fluctuate from +1.5 to -1.5, but had settled on AF as the fave all day Tuesday.

couldn't agree more

Well said my man:cheers

I'm relatively new here, and have been finding out who to give the utmost respect too....we are not DONKEYS for being on the losing side of the AFA/Clemson line, its sports betting - it happens!

Vanshady and Munson, as well as the other members I give praise to, continue your great work!!

nova 09
:smokesmal

munson15

I want winners...

Shady, Ned, Nova, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we see this the same way.:cheers