Who here works out/goes to a gym?

And how often? I get there.....uh.....bout five times a month. lol

Let's hear how in shape all y'all are!!!

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Who here works out/goes to a gym?

I am in need of starting to get a 30-40 min workout in daily. I was on a great pace until June of 04 and then an injury sidelined me. Then again in 05 and 06 I get involved during summer, but the lack of discipline kicks in the winter months. Working out daily makes us (me anyhow) feel so much better physically and mentally.

Ace

EOG Veteran

i average about 5 days a week-------------last week i asked for a fitness forum and we get a costa rica forum qand i heva no problem with that forum-------but FITNESS FORUM FITNESS FORUM FITNESS FORUM:houra :party

i go to a guy named jim jim to get get pain killers!!!

if that counts....then i go to a jim jim once a month!:cocktail

mofome

Banned

i go 5-6 times a week right now. mostly lifting, some cardio.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

when i came in USA i was skinny !! really skinny bones and skin!

so i went to the gym 7 days a week! about 1-2 hrs everyday!!

for a couple of months!! i just loved going in there! if i did not go there 1 day

it felt like i missed a month! i worked and i could not believe that i improved

so much! but i am still skinny! i most worked on my legs and they got bigger

i am 6.6 inches and 210 i am to skinny for a tall person!

so right now! i dont go that much! about 2 -3 times a week!

because i am lazy!! but i do know that giong in there will improve my shape!

i am just sooooo lazzzzzzzzzzzz! like lawrence!

I average about 3 to 4 times a week but I'm not really seeing any results. I probably need to change my workout routine or my diet...God forbid!

mofome

Banned

lawrence, you weigh 145 and i use 110lb dumbells on the incline bench.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

we need to get you some sammmmiches my friend. perhaps we can drop some from a helIcopter.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

lawrence, you weigh 145 and i use 110lb dumbells on the incline bench.

we need to get you some sammmmiches my friend. perhaps we can drop some from a helIcopter.
:LMAO:LMAOI shit too much is the problem

I exercise at home when I'm bored. That's about it. Pushups, situps, jumping jacks. Normally just cleaning this place up is workout enough.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i signed up for a strenght training class @ OCC and go about 4 times a week and am happy with the way i look now

i find it is a GREAT way to burn off excess energy

push ups are about as good an exercise as there is.

MO I have been doing about 400 a day since DEC and they are the hardest exercise to get used to. I also do a 30 minute routine of different sets 5 nights a week!! I have lost close to 20 pounds since last SEPT. 191 LBS this morning.

mofome

Banned

MO I have been doing about 400 a day since DEC and they are the hardest exercise to get used to. I also do a 30 minute routine of different sets 5 nights a week!! I have lost close to 20 pounds since last SEPT. 191 LBS this morning.

herschal walker used to only do push ups and sit ups and he turned out to be ok. thats a good rate to lose weight. if you lose weight too quickly, you're most likely doing something extreme and it wont stay off. the best way to get lean muscle is to put on the muscle and then lose some fat and muscle. when you lose weight you cannot just lose fat. say, put on 8 lbs of muscle then lose 6 lbs of fat and 2 lbs of muscle. obviously the diet is important, then your routine and recovery time. push ups work a lot of muscle groups and are great for people who are busy. thats good shit man, keep it up. lord knows it takes discipline and there are times when you just dont want to do it. but if you look good and feel good, it will be reflected in many other aspects of your life. i would guess mrs montana is a fan as well.

:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

400 of these don't count

play beer league Ice hockey once a week bit of running but generally keep active and eat:cocktail well

herschal walker used to only do push ups and sit ups and he turned out to be ok. thats a good rate to lose weight. if you lose weight too quickly, you're most likely doing something extreme and it wont stay off. the best way to get lean muscle is to put on the muscle and then lose some fat and muscle. when you lose weight you cannot just lose fat. say, put on 8 lbs of muscle then lose 6 lbs of fat and 2 lbs of muscle. obviously the diet is important, then your routine and recovery time. push ups work a lot of muscle groups and are great for people who are busy. thats good shit man, keep it up. lord knows it takes discipline and there are times when you just dont want to do it. but if you look good and feel good, it will be reflected in many other aspects of your life. i would guess mrs montana is a fan as well.

yeah mo!! people say "" you've lost weigh "" and it feels pretty good!! may'n!!

as for mrs montana she has been the workout queen lately!! 4 or 5 classes a week and alot of weights!

she's still pissed she came in third on BTJ'S list after the blast!!! hehehehehe!!

5-6 times per week for about the last 15 years, more sporadic before then. Cardio and lifting. 6' @ 215 lbs. Nothing like an hour or two for yourself, with only your mp3 player and the visions of inspiration that regularly inhabit Dallas gyms. Keeps you young, sane and even-keeled.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Work out 3 times a week. I also began taking karate with my young son in January and absolutely love it.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Got a membership at 24 hour fitness. Mostly do cardio on the Precor eleptical machine when I show up there. An arthritic shoulder keeps me pretty much away from hitting the weights like I used to. Lots of eye candy there also to keep my eyes in shape.

Coule use to lose 25-30 pounds before summer. Better said than done.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

i am hitting the gym hard, so i will be ready for mofo. I been eating more chicken and watermelon. Humping more and smelling the ladies at the gym work out bench

mofome

Banned

i am hitting the gym hard, so i will be ready for mofo. I been eating more chicken and watermelon. Humping more and smelling the ladies at the gym work out bench

more seriously, you ever tried putting a can of drained tuna in your soup? get a soup that you think tastes good, drain a can of tuna, dump it in, stir it up, and its some good shit man. you hardly taste the tuna and it adds a lot of protein.

mofome

Banned

also, the fish oil is really good for you. if you dont get it in your diet, you can by it in pill form. good to add to everyones diet.

fwiw.

-mo

fome

mofome.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

In march 2005 I had a stroke. Being in decent shape saved me. i was drinking a dozen diet cokes a day. I got totally dehydrated bang i had a stroke. thats one of the reasons I don't do the scorephone anymore. screaming on those ads could kill me.

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Like 4625 said , the gym's in Dallas are an inspiration. I go at least 6 days a week and have never felt better. Have been going religiously for the last eight years. Lowered my blood pressure, can lift what i could in high school and weigh only four lbs more. Feel like i cheated myself if i don't go and get bad headaches. Half the time is cardio, the other half for stretching, lifting and looking all around. I can still look can't i , even though i'm a senior.