Rosie O'Donnell breaking the lie about 911on the view

S

stucco43

Rosie O'Donnell is certainly not backing away from her public stance about 9/11, and this morning on The View went on a 9 minute rant about the many questions surrounding the attack, reaching around 30 million viewers in the process.
This is the largest single exposure 9/11 truth has enjoyed to date and it represents a watershed moment in the quest to bring the truth to the masses.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Rosie O'Donnell breaking the lie about 911on the view

she would take the SHEEP on this site and have them begging for mercy
within a very short period

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT !!

Rosie ... another of the many "intellectual giants" on the left that have no clue about what the fuck is going on. She has been discredited so many times due to her rants that she is not even taken seriously anymore.

I hope she is doing better with her depression counseling.

S

stucco43

Mercer have faith...alot of smart folks are finally asking questions and it will be exposed in our lifetime....
Guiliani for serving his satanic master on that morning is probably the illuminati's #1 for President....

S

stucco43

Rosie ... another of the many "intellectual giants" on the left that have no clue about what the fuck is going on. She has been discredited so many times due to her rants that she is not even taken seriously anymore.

I hope she is doing better with her depression counseling.
typical your type NICO, not questioning ..wipe Cheney's semen of your chin maybe you will be taken seriously...loser for sure...

perhaps after Rosie cures her Depression she can goto to counseling for "How to deal with Reality" since she has been living in fantasy land all of her miserable life.

Secondly, Stucco why don't you go give her some action. That alone may get her out of her depression.

What a sorry ass excuse for a female Rosie is. Glad she is an admitted Democrat.

S

stucco43

Glad she is getting under your skin...NICO....
you seem to be happy being BIG BROTHERS little whore....
must smell good down there kissing ass all da time....
true americans would ask questions

I ask alot of questions ... I just don't do it in front of the enemy for them to see.

S

stucco43

I ask alot of questions ... I just don't do it in front of the enemy for them to see.
NICO, whos the enemy?
the little guy with a towel on his head....
NICO your sense of logic is inline with supporters of this war....
u make no sense and the more you respond the more people realize what lies you represent....keep typing NICO it shows this forum what a sell-out you and everyone that supports this administration...
its all lies quoted from Donald Trump...
you are so dumb you defend the lies with more lies...

S

stucco43

good answer NICO.....not to answer the question....just shoot huh dude...

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

i wouldnt be too proud to have a fat ass carpet munchin dyke as your spokeswomen.......

:doh1

S

stucco43

I wouldnt be too proud to call G.W. Bush my president....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and sure in the hell wouldnt be proud to call a First Lady someone who
mocks Parkinson Victims

S

stucco43

congrats CUBSFAN you can get inline behind all the other sellout traitors...that are blindly following these criminals off the cliff....

dirty

EOG Master

If she would shut her fat Trap then it would have to help out the Myth that Humans Cause Global warming... Hell Gore is prolly Paying her to release all that Hot air to help his cause

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

How bout Ted Kennedy would you be proud of him???? He kills to keep people quiet....

How about Robert Byrd???

Democrats claim to be the party of minorities.... Y dont they tell the minorities they were all for slavery:+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

the slaughter is gonna leave me and Stucco as Kings of this Forest!!!

S

stucco43

I can see it now....cubsfan and NICO are the guest of honor at the Bohemian Groove Ceremony.....dumb and dumber......
watch the sacrifice, clap when told, drink the blood when told....
sorry did i go over your head....
cant think for yourself...traitor...whore...slut for satan

S

stucco43

How bout Ted Kennedy would you be proud of him???? He kills to keep people quiet....

How about Robert Byrd???

Democrats claim to be the party of minorities.... Y dont they tell the minorities they were all for slavery:+clueless
cubs your going downhill quick....
ted kennedy..illuminati
robert bryd..illuminati...
divide and conquer.....

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I can see it now....cubsfan and NICO are the guest of honor at the Bohemian Groove Ceremony.....dumb and dumber......
watch the sacrifice, clap when told, drink the blood when told....
sorry did i go over your head....
cant think for yourself...traitor...whore...slut for satan

:smokesmal

LOL who the hell are you??? I debate facts not bash people.... I dont get in your way dont get in mine..... Im about the only rightie on here doc doesnt hate yet cuz i dont bash ppl i debate fact... Maybe you should try it sometime....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

funny how killing over 600,000 innocent folks with brown skins seesm to
be "just the right mix" for the Repugs

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

funny how killing over 600,000 innocent folks with brown skins seesm to
be "just the right mix" for the Repugs

We freed em in this country..... Keepin blacks locked up while torturing and beating them is par for the course in Democrat history........

S

stucco43

good for your cubs for getting along with DOC and your neighbor which seems real hard for the right...
stop feeling sorry for yourself and look at the big picture.....
you believe the official lie of 911...you are a sellout traitor
you support the war...you are a sellout traitor
the fact is 911 is a lie...
"its all a lie" Donald Trump....
anyone that believes USAma bin laden is the real enemy is blind...

S

stucco43

We freed em in this country..... Keepin blacks locked up while torturing and beating them is par for the course in Democrat history........
lets debate the health benefits of Depleted Uranium....thats a war crime...
and now they want to use tactical nuclear weapons....what a freaking joke you supporters are....

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I dont feel bad for myself at all

I feel for the left wing commies that are that far out of reality like yourself

Have a good one...

S

stucco43

your side loves to look at the enemy without a face...now you can label someone left wing commie...
whats the definition of that....
let me guess you dont have one...
hope you bet moneylines better than you do with reality...
just go back to scalping at easybets....

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

thats funny....the left is so desperate it has to turn to Rosie who is on her way out on the view for support. funny

S

stucco43

Cubsfan you are way in over your head so I expect limited defined answers...
since you didnt give definition heres mine
Commie...anyone that supports this administration...
commie...anyone that supports this war...
commie...anyone that supports the NAU....
commie...believing corporate america is looking out for the interest of the citizens and USA sovereinty.....
you support BUSH you support open borders...
you support BUSH you support the outsourcing of technology and jobs....
you support BUSH you support corporate america
long live the american dream....

i don't believe that "the left" is desperate.
anyone seeking open discussion of the facts that concrete and steel do not dissolve into dust just wants some airtime.
the sad fact is that 9 minutes on the view by rosie was the most open the media has been in the last 6 years.

why again did every pilot/copilot/flight attendant of those 4 planes commit felonies by turning off the transponders, opening the cockpit, and not entering the 4-digit hijack code that can be entered from every section of the plane?

and oh yeah most pilots don't even know how to turn off transponders so i guess these terrorists were REALLY good.

S

stucco43

yea pretty good Larry the snake Silverstein was transferred the lease to the 3 buildings, admitting they pulled WTC 7.....he insures, settles....
All you people questioning 911 are Patriots...
all you supporters of this genecide are sellout whores....
its that simple....
its our right to question....
anyone with a brain....Knows...you dont leave the President in high profile location while the 2nd plane hits....
you cant break pentagon airspace....its impossible...

and how about larry silverstein's great fortune/luck?
he has a standing meeting at 7:30 each morning with his son, daughter, and tenants at windows on the world (wtc).
well, as "luck" would have it, larry's wife makes him see the skin doctor.
and as "luck" would have it, larry's son AND daughter are both running MORE THAN AN HOUR LATE AND MISS THE MEETING!
so the other 4 "unlucky" people at the meeting all perish at wtc while the 3 non-attendees just so happen to be the owner and his kids who have 3 separate excuses for missing their only job duty.

S

stucco43

why again did every pilot/copilot/flight attendant of those 4 planes commit felonies by turning off the transponders, opening the cockpit, and not entering the 4-digit hijack code that can be entered from every section of the plane?

and oh yeah most pilots don't even know how to turn off transponders so i guess these terrorists were REALLY good.
MMIke never realized this....felony...and need a 4 digit code to turn off the transponder...
thanks for the info....

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Question: Why are we concerned at all what Rosie Odonnell has to say in regards to 9/11? Is she an authority on this subject? Was she privy to the planning? Is she some type of scholar with access to all the documents and findings of any/all committees involved in the aftermath? What could a person who degraded herself to a bitter dispute with ....... Donald Trump...... and was admittedly outwitted and outspoken by him, possibly have to say about the tragedy of 9/11 that could possibly merit any response at all?

no it's not a 4-digit code to turn off the transponder.
it's a 4-digit code to enter that you've been hijacked, and those keypads are located all over the plane.
the transponder is trickier, the pilot/terrorist would actually have to remove the control panel (!) to get at the transponder unless they magically knew how to pull the circuit.

here's the faa's requirements pre 9-11 and why they claimed they should be changed (seemed easy enough to me, punch in 7500 and you're done).

Current Requirements

All air carrier aircraft are required to be equipped with an ATC
transponder (see 14 CFR 91.215 and 121.345), which in normal operation
provides a radar beacon identity code and altitude (Modes 3A/C) for ATC
use in controlling aircraft in en route and terminal areas of
operations. During normal operations it is expected that a flight crew
could manually dial-in a new ATC-directed Mode 3A transponder radar
beacon code, through the transponder control panel, in roughly five to
ten seconds. However, under the stress of a hijack situation it may
take considerably longer than ten seconds to dial-in the designated
hijack alert code, or it may not be possible at all if the flight crew
is distracted by a flight deck intruder.
The designated hijack alert code is ``7500,'' which is defined in
section 2.1.4 of Volume IV of the International Civil Aviation
Organization (ICAO) Annex 10 as the appropriate code to indicate to ATC
that an aircraft is being subjected to unlawful interference.

elk kid, it's important because since the bbc announced wtc 7 collapsing BEFORE IT HAPPENED, it has almost never been mentioned again on mainstream media.
it is important that rosie said "hey i don't know the answers but let's get some scientists on here that do rather than just listen to the government's propaganda machine".
so much evidence has come out lately (including the wtc blueprints this week) that has directly conflicted with the 9/11 commission. they said there weren't any core columns in the wtc for crying out loud - that's an outright lie and makes the whole commission completely worthless. btw, they also deleted the most important testimony - norman mineta's testimony about cheney's stand down order which directly conflicted with his alibi.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Anyone who doesn't realize that the fucked up state of the country since bush took over six years ago is because clinton lied under oath about a blow job is a communist, tree hugging, ***got.

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Wouldn't it be better for all concerned, if we really want to get the answers, then if someone who actually had some influence and the ability to get some of these fact finding missions done, stood up and said we need to get to the bottom of this. I have seen no one from either the Democratic or Republican or any independant, for that matter, that has ever stood up and said anything about these "facts". How many people are involved in this conspiracy to keep the truth from the american public? the president? congress? the vicepresident? the families of the passengers on the airlines? the Passengers themselves? The people in the Pentagon? The pilots? How many is it? And if it is so many involved, you can honestly tell me that no one has decided to go public with this information?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stop it!!

Nicolas believes in the Easter Bunny and he doesnt like "negative" comments
from Americans !