O'S AND NATIONALS TODAY!!

I am going over to Harbor Park today to see the O's and Nationals play!!

Habor Park in downtown Norfolk Va. is a great place to see a game. One of the nicest miror league parks on the east coast!!

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: O'S AND NATIONALS TODAY!!

Cool Tony ! Have a cold brewski for me. Is that an O's minor league team that plays there ?
:cheers

yes!! THE TIDES!!
This is the O'S first season with the TIDES!! Before that the were with the METS for over 30 years!!

It's only a FRIGGIN EXHIBITION game between the WORST major League team in all of Baseball (The Nats) and another bad team (The Orioles)...

Enjoy the game though...:party

Funny thing though is that our Harbor Park is nicer than many Major League Stadiums!

jealousy is an ugly thing!! lol!!!

Oh yes,

I am so jealous I can't be outside in friggin chilly weather that will undoubtdly be windy too where you are...

And missing such great ball clubs playing a meaningless game...

Jealousy is a bad thing, but I would not trade places with u today even if u paid me...:LMAO

Sunny and 65 at a ballpark on the water!! And every hot chick in NORFOLK dressed to impress!!

FREE LUNCH/FREE TICKETS YOU ARE JEALOUS, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO A SPORTING EVENT WITHOUT YOU!! THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!:doh1

BY THE WAY!! WHEN ARE WE GOING BACK TO THE BAHAMAS???

IT WAS A GOOD GAME!! LOTS OF PICTURES!! COREY PATTERSON HIT A BOMB OUTTA RIGHT FIELD FOR THE HIGH POINT OF THE GAME AND THE LOCAL BOY ZIMMERMAN WAS 2-3.

GREAT DAY AT HARBOR PARK!! SOLD OUT IN 30 MINUTES AND TONS OF BABES ON HAND!! MAY'N!!!:houra