WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AK THREAD???

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AK THREAD???

Katie's not looking for the thread...she's looking for me, as evidenced by the fact that she once again changed her avatar. That is her signal to me that she's suffering from "flutters". If you guys want to know what all this means you're going to have to dig up that old thread.

Katie

EOG Master

Katie's not looking for the thread...she's looking for me, as evidenced by the fact that she once again changed her avatar. That is her signal to me that she's suffering from "flutters". If you guys want to know what all this means you're going to have to dig up that old thread.

oh, dawg....is it really you, baby????????????????????????

dawgie style?:doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :doggie :thumbsup :thumbsup

He's a big hero to me. I always admired "Marty Marion" his given name. Great running back for the Trojans back in his day. He would have been a 100 this year.

Katie

EOG Master

He's a big hero to me. I always admired "Marty Marion" his given name. Great running back for the Trojans back in his day. He would have been a 100 this year.

oh, dawg....you're soooo intelligent! do you think you could teach me anything???

Sean you know what that avatar means to me. We have discussed it in the past. Real SEXXXXXXXXXXY. Shame she was a ho.

Sean you know what that avatar means to me. We have discussed it in the past. Real SEXXXXXXXXXXY. Shame she was a ho.

its shawn wita h not sean wita e
and katie realy dont wanna fuck wit me
i throw katies toes to the cieling
long dick her till she start squieling
like a dog in pain
till she cummin & screaming out my name!!!

Katie

EOG Master

its shawn wita h not sean wita e
and katie realy dont wanna fuck wit me
i throw katies toes to the cieling
long dick her till she start squieling
like a dog in pain
till she cummin & screaming out my name!!!

are you DRUNK??? :LMAO

oh, dawg....you're soooo intelligent! do you think you could teach me anything???

Katie you're playing with fire. Also Ho's are used exclusively to build one's imaginative library only. Given the chance, they will steal from you, drug you, or leave you afflicted with a disease. Ho's are for insecure people who wish to build their self esteem through destructive measures and are incapable of handling a straight up relationship where money doesn't talk. You should know all of this in your travels as a Therapisss

Katie you're playing with fire. Also Ho's are used exclusively to build one's imaginative library only. Given the chance, they will steal from you, drug you, or leave you afflicted with a disease. Ho's are for insecure people who wish to build their self esteem through destructive measures and are incapable of handling a straight up relationship where money doesn't talk. You should know all of this in your travels as a Therapisss

Dawg Pound<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_671071", true); </SCRIPT> .........damn! that really hit home!

but...fuck it!!! i am who i am!!:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

yes, dawg....of course you're right. you're a confident and sexy man...i'm sure you could have any woman you want...yet here you are talking to me again! what does it all mean, dawg?? iwhat will be our fate, dawgster??/

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_671072", true); </SCRIPT> ............i drink till it dont hurt and the pain go away!!!!

can you understand that?:+clueless

Katie

EOG Master

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_671072", true); </SCRIPT> ............i drink till it dont hurt and the pain go away!!!!

can you understand that?:+clueless

oh, shawn, i'm in heaven tonight...of course i can...

now where is that goodlooking,dawg??